geting abit of a joke

Currently reading:
geting abit of a joke

im always extra careful of bikers...i just think alot of people are loosing there way abit...living too much in the past, everything changes...more cars & bikes on road...and something i hate also is people that dont indicate at the most obvious points on the road, especially at roundabouts..that could easily cause an accident.

I had to ride my pushbike in Melbourne (inner city) on Saturday, about 30ks, which went fine. The 3k ride home from the train station in a regional city, I nearly got run over/cut off/killed 4 times, twice by the same car :rolleyes: They must have missed the twin front lights I have, one solid, one flashing and the flashing rear one...

i remember once, when i was in london, deliverying a car, got of the motorway, after that it was if there's no tomorrow, god no's how i got the £15000 worth of tvr to him in 1 peace, soon as i dropped it of outside his shop, he came out with a crook lock, i said whats that for, he went if it dosnt have 1 it will dissapear in like 2 mins, i thought cars going to a good home, as i was over there with 15k in my bag, i decided to get the train back, got a taxi, the guy nearly killed 2 people, i was so glad to get home, as london was a total different place from round manchester, i thought manchester was bad for road rage, but wow not that bad.

Back