geting abit of a joke

Currently reading:
geting abit of a joke

these past few months ive being using my yamaha r1 for work and geting about on.

but im abit fed up now, must of happend 20 times now, people pulling out in front of me, and in the outside lane people just driving into the lane,

people need to be more awake and carefull when there driving, tonight coming home, i was in the outside lane doin 70mph, overtaking this punto didnt have a clue i was there, next thing is im in the gutter next to the outside lane, doing 70mph, dont know if anybody has ever been stuck in it, but on a bike it s**ts you up. and is a struggle to get out. i managed to keep control and get back in to the outside lane, got behind this punto again, i then overtake it, and the person was so oblivious to what had just happend, just like nothing had happend,

not just saying that people in cars are total d**ks but alot of people on the road now, dont have a clue what there doing, and shouldnt even have a licence (if they have one)

i no there is alot of bikers that are total d**k heads, but still people in cars need to open there eye's and make sure nothing is there.

Last edited:
Yup have to agree drivers are become atrocious to the point that you just want to pull people over and kick their heads in.
Its old people, young people, middle age drivers. TBH they are all wanchor’s.
I have a feeling the Driving test is getting easier. :bang:

Yup have to agree drivers are become atrocious to the point that you just want to pull people over and kick their heads in.
Its old people, young people, middle age drivers. TBH they are all wanchor’s.
I have a feeling the Driving test is getting easier. :bang:
they added another bit onto it recently i dont know if its an improvment tho.
now you have to drive for about 10 mins without direction

Last edited:
Yeah i think i agree with doing that. By easier i mean are the testers letting idiots pass.
Some people on the road clearly shouldnt be there. Im forever geting stuck behind people doing Half the Speed Limit, Stopping at roundabouts that you can see are clear from a mile away. :bang:
I hate drivers, i hate roads hell TBH i just hate people :D

Something I have found lately is people who aren't aware of their blind spot and those that aren't aware they can be in someone elses blind spot. I get this all the time in the landrover - cars that sit in my blind spot then get irate when I perform a manuvour that basically runs over their bonnet :(

Must be bad on a motorbike at road speeds.

:( I gave up cycling to work a long time ago as it's way too dangerous - use cyclepaths and the canal path and you get old bags taking their snotlings to school complaining, use the roads and you face getting squashed by most things on the road :( :bang:

Yeah i think i agree with doing that. By easier i mean are the testers letting idiots pass.
Some people on the road clearly shouldnt be there. Im forever geting stuck behind people doing Half the Speed Limit, Stopping at roundabouts that you can see are clear from a mile away. :bang:
I hate drivers, i hate roads hell TBH i just hate people :D

I think there are so many eastern europeans here now that many of them dont have UK driving licences, or any licence at all.

As far as motorbikes go, I dated a guy years ago who had motorbike and riding pillion on that actually made me a far better driver. When you are the one on the bike you see all the stupid and careless things that drivers do and get to see first hand how vulnerable bikers can be. Even little things like leaving them enough space to get past when you are sitting in traffic and actively looking for them on roundabouts or when changing lane. Most drivers never get that experience so they just dont think. My son mentioned getting a bike the other day and I freaked out and forbid him (hes 23 so he laughed at me lol), but it wasnt his ability that concerned me, its the other drivers out there.

well i ended up punching the wing mirror of when i cought up, well how did that happen, they knocked it of when they pulled out in front of me, my mate was behind me on his bike, he said he just had thoughts me loosing it and going over the barriers.

the punto was blue think it was newish shape

i agree i was bang out for punching the wing mirror of, but i could of lost my life because they was not being carefull.

if i would of been in a car, they would of seen me, as i saw the person give a quick look over there shoulder, and made there move,

i had another road rage last week, was on the snake pass, traffic was stopped, nothing was coming the other way, so i went down the middle, next min, a car pulls out so i couldnt get pass, because he isnt going anywhere im not sought of thing, why dosnt he get a bike then the idiot. i stopped next to him, so i could have a word he wound his window down and said you f**king stupid c**t, im sorry but im not having anyone call me that, so i got in front of him, stopped the bike, got of and went up to his car, he then locks his doors, they really need to be taught a lesson. the traffic had moved of by then, so i just got on the bike and done 1.

to me that's a right for bikes in traffic. they can cut though since they don't impede other road users.

today 3 cyclists annoyed me

one riding dead center in the road.
one too unstable to even pass.
one going though a red light.
and a fourth undertook a bus by moving onto pavement, with tons of people
its like what can i do?

Last edited:
I used to have to ride my bike thru town when going to work. always getting people (mostly in the morning where they are half asleep) drifting into your lane and simply cutting you up.

worse I had was a women in a bmw in traffic. i was filtering and went between her and a big wooden sided van. just as i got to the bmw it started to drift twards the van with me between. looked to the side to see the women looking at herself in the mirror.
all I could do is open it up and hope. ended up rubbing my left hand guard on the van and folding the mirror back on the bmw.

I was on a rather loud 600cc flourecent supermoto so not exactly hard to see.

on the same road my dad got knocked off a 1200 bmw GS by a guy who put on full lock on hes car while in traffic just as dad filtered past. the engine guard on the GS (for anyone who has not seen a GS its a flat twin with the cylinders sticking out about shin hight) hit the wheel. caused dad to drop the bike, no damage other then hes back when lifting it back up lol

im a builder by trade, and have my own van, lwb hight top transit, and people just move out the way for me, but i do bring on road rage my self, take for example some one on there mobile phones, ill get right up to the back of them, and blast my horn, they panic thinking lights have changed and try moving on, when the lights are still on red. there just totally on another plannet.

im 26, and when it come's to speed ill do that on a track, when i go on a track i take my hayabusa, but i did course after course, so i could handle the bike, i went to santa pod just to see what i could get out of it on a straight, 180mph on 1/4mile, but i would never go over 90mph on public roads/motorways, id only do 90mph when no 1 is in sight,

the thing that does annoy me, is young lads like my self, in fast cars, but really can they actually handle the speed of them, i got a young lad at a set of traffic lights going on to the motorway in a porche 911 gt3 (how can some 1 young afford 1 of them these days) he looked at me and i looked at him, i just laughed and thought he hasnt a chance, i shot of upto about 70mph on slip road, he shot past me at about 100mph, then when pulling of slip road to get into the lane, he slammed on his brakes, a lorry locked up and the porche just ended up shooting of.

thats a shame :( idiots odnt usually buy fiats, they stick to corsas and novas and saxos :p (jokes lol)
i have a blue punto new shape :eek: i dint come home motorway way tonight though, so im in clear :)

Cyclists usually would stay in the center to avoid debris at the side. I often do this myself but I've no problem in moving over to let others pass. That said I was pissed at an oldie double parking to pick up groceries taking up the cycle lane on the busy road I need to travel on to get to uni.

I find other cyclists to be a joke sometimes. Espscially those that don't have lights, helmets and in general just act like they own the road. I mean, decent safety accessories can be bought cheap if you know where to look so what's stopping them really?

if i wear this, and ride this, i wonder if people would see me

40_2092.jpg

0,0,295,17018,400,400,6779bccc.jpg

47244_H_SH315_MW355.jpg

FE0F6A44.jpg

Jessica%20Simpson%20Pagona%20shoe%20yellow.jpg

rf.jpg

knowing my look you will still get idiots pulling out in front of me.

Back