Styling genuine fiat punto abarth body kits cheep for members

Currently reading:
Styling genuine fiat punto abarth body kits cheep for members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go To Fastfiat.co.uk £130 deliverd at your doorstep in 2days max and they are quality!!

Samyill

Hey, the price for the side skirts is for a pair I take it? And also all the badges and fixing are included in that price? Also has anyone fitted them on with the clips that have been sent or do you need to buy anything else to give them a secure fit?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, what kind of bond would you recomend?
Also is there a newer style of Abarth sideskirts or something because I dropped into a fiat dealers today. I asked them to price me up some Abarth skirts, and I was told it would be £350 without VAT just for the skirts, no badges or fixings included.
Also on the screen he showed me there are all sorts of various fixings to buy for them, could you use all those to fix it on so it can be removed if needed?
They were about £25 for them all. Not sure if anyone has used them and what the results were.
Thanks again.

Damn, £125 is a steal then. Where can you get tiger seal from and aprox how much is it?
Or do you think a bodyshop would have some of this anyway as I will be going to get it sprayed profesionaly. I don't have anywhere to try spraying it myself, so I may as well get them to fix it on while its there.
What would be a fair price to pay t get them sprayed?
Sorry for all the questions but this will be my first time buying some so i'm trying to get all the inf I need first so I don't screw it up.

dave said:
fitted then sprayed is best job, no idea of price say 3 hours labour and a half litre of paint. they will have bond if they are a good body shop

I got quoted £170 for sprayed and fitted, but they seemed a **** company, so i found a good one and it is going to cost me £220 but its worth it and they take my car away for 3days to do it.. so it aint a 3hour job do not expect that!!!!! unless you want a real crap job done on it, find someone who is good and maybe a high price for the best job or its not worth getting it done unless you are amazin at spraying yourself, but then you would need a spray gun and the perfect match which is what a body shop would do!!

Sam

Thanks for the comments. I think i'll buy them and get it done over the summer then, I can't afford to lose my car at the moment with uni and work to get to.

I'll try to get some pics up of my car if I can get some decent weather after i've washed it.
So far I have colour coded:
Wing mirrors
Door handles
Side strips

When I get the side skirts put on I may also bodycolour the bit of plastic on the door pillar next to the rear window (3 door) and the plastic bit on the window itslef (for the bit that pops the window out).

My car is black so it should look good.
Has anyone colour coded those bits yet and if so any pics?

is this deal still on at nuneaton?? ive only just noticed this thread and realy want some abarth stuf! the prices are brilliant to so i dont wanna miss out! did you say mention ff and there cheaper?

H2DaE said:
Not the kit advertised in this thread, but there is a kit avaiable from Fiat for the 5 door. Is yours the Mk2 (No Grill) or Mk2b (Grill)? Because you can't get the Abarth front bumper with the Mk2b

Dave, I have an 03 Active Mk2

yes mine is a mk2 no grill

Jason Otten said:
yes mine is a mk2 no grill

Then there is a kit available from Fiat, but the offer in this thread is for the 3 door only. As far as I know, they are shaped slightly different (3dr looks meaner), and so none of the bits would fit unfortunatly. Although if I had to guess, I would say the front bumper MAY fit, but don't quote me on that ;)

dave said:
only the front bumper then

let me make sure i am understanding, only the front bumber will NOT fit?
all the other part will? i.e rear bumber and sideskirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back