Styling genuine fiat punto abarth body kits cheep for members

Currently reading:
Styling genuine fiat punto abarth body kits cheep for members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black MK2.B 2005 said:
I recieved my abarth sideskirts yesterday, the box was bashed.....although the side skirts werent damaged but when i did open the box............No fittins or abarth badges, so when i called they told me the guy i had bought them from was on holiday so i spoke 2 some other guy who tried to say the Abarth badges arent included with the skirts, but he is apparently sending me them up for the inconvinence.

just cant wait to get my skirts painted then get them on the car
cool all sorted in the end then, did you pay extra for p&p?

I did n the skirts were fine but never realised the badges and fittings came in a seperate bag in side the box. what exactly did you recieve with your skirts? like what fittings or adhiesive?

Black MK2.B 2005 said:
I did n the skirts were fine but never realised the badges and fittings came in a seperate bag in side the box. what exactly did you recieve with your skirts? like what fittings or adhiesive?
i think ive got fittings in there only had a quick look.
i cant paint my kit as i pulled old shed down and havent got new one up yet so am going to have to contract it out :(

how do they fit though, is it just screw on? or stick on with some sort of glue? do all mk2's have the right holes etc, probably stupid questions but I genuinely dont know lol, Im interested in this though, I think my wee punto would suit some abarthage :cool:

edit: can I just say my sis just saw your bunny sig and she loves your rabbit lol

That sounds good mate i just got a brand new punto 1.2 active sport looks just like the sporting the only thing that it dosnt have on it is the side skirts but you say that you can get them from that fiat dealer for about £125 bargin mate!!! (y)

Just ordered my abarth rear bumper from marcus to replace my cracked standard 3dr bumper. Excited now, just hoping the bodyshop manage to match the colours this time.

(only skirts, front bumper, spoiler + alloys to go now :( )

i live about 10mins from nuneaton so think il take a trip up there as some c*** reversed into my car and the bumpers cracked:(

received my abarth rear bumper from marcus a while back, 150 delivered. looks the business.

Hi Guys,

As you may or may not know I recently traded my active sport punto in for a HGT!

I know my car looks the business now but I was wondering what it would look like with the entire abarth kit on it!

Does any have any pics of a mk2.5 HGT abarth in BLACK, I have seen a few yellows ones but would really like to see a black one!

Dazza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back