Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option C

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Option D

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
just becareful, you've just got off a 95 quid fine id be happy with that, plus as a counter claim it could oh so easily rebound, remember i had the same with g24 a few months back, (y)

Out of interest, from outside the box, because you and most people on here are, and I'm normally fixed on going through the tunnel to get the thing at the other end and not use any excape hatches, how could it rebound?

Also, what happened about yours in the end?

Last edited:
They would come after you if it was the other way round. Sometimes you have to ignore the bit of you that says 'phew its all over' and go with the side that says 'some feckers going to pay for this' :devil:
EDIT: Please note I've had a couple of drinks this evening, it might affect my judgement.

Last edited:
They would come after you if it was the other way round. Sometimes you have to ignore the bit of you that says 'phew its all over' and go with the side that says 'some feckers going to pay for this' :devil:

Exactly what were thinking at the mo. This is the 3rd time they have given us grief, so now they're slipped up well and truly, lets give em some hassle and make them earn their money that they steal from everyone who pays up(y)

Out of interest, from outside the box, because you and most people on here are, and I'm normally fixed on going through the tunnel to get the thing at the other end and not use any excape hatches, how could it rebound?

Also, what happened about yours in the end?

I threw everything I could back at them, stating all critical areas to allow a fine to be endorsed, singular signage not illuminated, no justification for issuing the fine with photographic back up....

they dropped it...

end of,,, i didnt have to pay, i could and wanted to follow it up more but i do believe in the motto "Curosity killed the cat",,

i did what i wanted to , and that was not to pay the fine, i did that, case closed :)

Last edited:
Back