Technical Fuse Box under bonnet. X250 2013

Currently reading:
Technical Fuse Box under bonnet. X250 2013

Billybobsdad

X250 Ducato 2013 fuse box under bonnet playing up and needs replacing. Part number on base/box is 1367671080. Many boxes on fleabay and searching the internet but no exact number as per the one I have. My thoughts are the base, the grey bit will be generic to all models and the different part numbers to some extent are to do with the relays/ fuses fitted would this be correct?
I've seen a thread suggesting my fuse box has been discontinued (wonder why ?!?!? Let me guess!) I know I could just traipse into a Fiat place and order one but unfortunately I lack a certain degree of trust in their expertise in my area (Yorkshire).
So bottom line can I fit a new fuse box to fit my year Ducato if I put my relays and fuses in, in the order they are in, in my current box?

The same basic fusebox was used on many Sevel vehicles. I have seen at least one thread relating to an internal cleaning up operation. The box under repair had a history of water ingress. Repair worked OK.

Fusebox has several sets of bent metal plates, not conventional wiring. Action was to photograph, isolate, remove, strip, clean up,and reassemble.

If you want to spend money rather than time, and as you have part number, why not search on Ebay, both new and used may be available.

The same basic fusebox was used on many Sevel vehicles. I have seen at least one thread relating to an internal cleaning up operation. The box under repair had a history of water ingress. Repair worked OK.

Fusebox has several sets of bent metal plates, not conventional wiring. Action was to photograph, isolate, remove, strip, clean up,and reassemble.

If you want to spend money rather than time, and as you have part number, why not search on Ebay, both new and used may be available.
Cheers, checked fleabay, nothing with same part number. Contacted sellers will NOT guarantee in any way shape or form that present numbers are compatible with mine. Stripping it is not an option. Using the equation time/money-fiat parts reliability = hassle.

Just a thought.are you looking at the correct number? Paper/white plastic visible when top cover removed, as shown in bold type in attached photo. (That is a match for my x244.)

Attachments

• Engine Bay Fusebox.jpg
    Engine Bay Fusebox.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 40
Hello,

Polish equivalent of ebay:

It's not new, but looks OK to me.

The guy is sending abroad, but I can't see the UK on the list. Probably due to Brexit :( You can contact him directly through the messaging system (probably an account will be needed) or I could call him and ask to add a shipment to the UK. No guarantee he'll do it :(

Or eventually I could buy the part for you and send it, but I have no idea on the export procedures from EU to UK. You shall check before. I have PayPal, it should make things easier :)

Last edited:
Back