General Fuel indicator & low pull

Currently reading:
General Fuel indicator & low pull

SeksiO

So have a Punto 1996 1.1 55s but somehow the fuel pointer is stuck and it doesn't go below a certain level. If I fuel it up max, it goes up but doesn't come down from the line after 3/4. Also I have some problems with pulling on uphill with 2 people in the car. The uphills aren't that stiff and the car isn't heavily loaded. Went to a service they said they couldn't find anything wrong as to what would be the problem with the pulling.

Thanks in advance

It might be a problem on the fuel house leaver.
My original was very stiff and the new was very light. But i used my old one to the new house because the new leaver bounced too much with the fuel level when i drove up and down.

And for the power, I'll recommend you get new fuel pump and ignition coil. My engine felt like new after i installed that. B84A7812-2BD6-467E-8063-53EDA93CF273.jpeg

It might be a problem on the fuel house leaver.
My original was very stiff and the new was very light. But i used my old one to the new house because the new leaver bounced too much with the fuel level when i drove up and down.

And for the power, I'll recommend you get new fuel pump and ignition coil. My engine felt like new after i installed that.View attachment 418922
Thanks, will look into it, got it out of service this week, will do a trip to see how it goes

Back