Tuning fuel consumption after remap.

Currently reading:
Tuning fuel consumption after remap.

chatruk

hello i make this tread

so you can tell the fuel consumption of your car,i have a bravo 1.4 multiar remap whit 165 hp,and after remap i see the consumption is hi....

can you tell me your experiencie,and dont forget put the the engine of the cars.

thanks!!:slayer::slayer:

come on guys!!!
32 reeader and no answers....

thanks for the reply,just that i whant tho now.
can you tell me your consumption numbers and the engine model.

thanks

1.9 mjet 120 remaped to 150, and i have the same cosumption like before about 5,5-6L / 100km. I dont know for gas type, but good remap for me means if u drive slowly/normal then u must have lower mpg and on the other side if u drive hard then u will have a lot higher consumption.

i remap my 10 day ago,i drive the car only de weekends,and may be i drive hard,because its all new,the car have 6000km and after remap 250km...
when i calm my foot,the consumption now its so hi....

530 km whit 60lts premium petrol,but i have a heavy foot....

if someone can tell me yours number and model of engine and power??

thanks

There is no problem with remapping a car just after 1000km.
I got my Fiat 1.4 t-jet 150 sport remapped to 175BHP.

The fuel consumption is.... bad with a heavy foot. With a heavy foot I get around 10L/100KM. When I drive slowly it's around 7,5L/100KM.

My conclusion: when you really push it, it consumes more fuel. With a normal/slowly style, it's around the same as before the remapping.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's probably not if your engine is perfectly fine from the factory. The idea of waiting is to see if there are any factory defects before pushing the parts to their limits.

Anyway, the point here was that brand new engine + remap maybe gives worse MPG than expected.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's probably not if your engine is perfectly fine from the factory. The idea of waiting is to see if there are any factory defects before pushing the parts to their limits.

Anyway, the point here was that brand new engine + remap maybe gives worse MPG than expected.

Thats true Lyubohar! But some people don't have the patience for it... :D

Ontopic: I don't think that remapping will downgrade your avg consumption (only when pushing it), but you will get used to drive it faster, because of the power.
When I remapped my Bravo, everytime the turbo kicked in, I couldn't stop accelerating. The standard Bravo Sport is already fast enough, but after remapping it's a little bomb. :slayer:

Thats true Lyubohar! But some people don't have the patience for it... :D

Ontopic: I don't think that remapping will downgrade your avg consumption (only when pushing it), but you will get used to drive it faster, because of the power.
When I remapped my Bravo, everytime the turbo kicked in, I couldn't stop accelerating. The standard Bravo Sport is already fast enough, but after remapping it's a little bomb. :slayer:

jajajajaj yeaaa:slayer::slayer::slayer:

Back