General Front washer jet nozzle

Currently reading:
General Front washer jet nozzle

Dancingpanda

Hey guys!

My front washer jet nozzle on my 4x4 '87, with a single jet, is just not working properly. Well first of all it seems to be blocked, so maybe the nozzle is not really the problem.
But on my later Panda Young, I got a dual nozzle, so I thought to get one of those instead, since it is indeed better.

I searched the web, and found it on two ebay sites, one UK and the Italian Negozo. But the shipping to sweden is 18 pounds! Which is a bit steep for me, for such a small part.

So, two questions...
- what to do with a blocked front washer jet. I read somewhere about a filter on the pump?

- Does anyone knows where to get a dual nozzle (that might have more reasonable shipping costs) or does anyone have one for sale? It really can't cost much to ship it here.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Spruzzatore-acqua-parabrezza-FIAT-PANDA-water-nozzles-/261057927616?hash=item3cc843d9c0#shpCntId

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222310713112?clk_rvr_id=1131658447240&rmvSB=true

Thanks! (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Take yours off
Boil some vinegar and soak it overnight
You should be able to free it from dirt/scale
[emoji1360]

IMG_1480844209.065136.jpg

Is there an easy / non-destructive way to get to the back of the nozzle? Scrappy still has a pristine set of black fuzzy felt sound insulation that is screwed / glued(?) in place. The pump works fine, but the washer jet water dribbles from behind the insulation.

Any advice would be really appreciated. (y)

Is there an easy / non-destructive way to get to the back of the nozzle? Scrappy still has a pristine set of black fuzzy felt sound insulation that is screwed / glued(?) in place. The pump works fine, but the washer jet water dribbles from behind the insulation.

Any advice would be really appreciated. (y)

Very easy to remove the sound insulation, it is only held in by the seal on the scuttle and sometimes a single screw on the heater box. Remove the drain tube from the fresh air vent on the passenger side, take off the seal and the screw and then you will be able to swing the insulation out of the way, leaving the drivers side in place. You can then reach up under the scuttle and pop the washer jet out.

Back