General Fragrance Dispenser question.

Currently reading:
General Fragrance Dispenser question.

CatWoman41

Just had my Fiat fragrance dispenser delivered. Comes with three different cartridges, but I can't tell which one is which. Instruction manual implies that they are marked either A, B or C but i can't see any markings anywhere. Can anyone help me please?

Just had my Fiat fragrance dispenser delivered. Comes with three different cartridges, but I can't tell which one is which. Instruction manual implies that they are marked either A, B or C but i can't see any markings anywhere. Can anyone help me please?

Hello,
Here some additional information, I case you got the same fragrance dispenser as mine (enclosed photo).

The refill cartridges can be order in 3 different flavors or as a combination of all as follow:

Orange - "Citrus Flavoured Summer" - cod. 50901712.
Blue - contains "Essence of the Night" - cod. 50901713
Green - contains "Free Breth" - cod. 50901714

or a combination of all flavors above - cod. 50901711

You remove the protection film on one of the 3 refill you want to use and place the cartridges in the dispenser.

Good luck and enjoy your car. ;)

Attachments

• Perfume_Diffuser_large.jpg
    Perfume_Diffuser_large.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Fiat fragrance dispenser.JPG
    Fiat fragrance dispenser.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ah, thanks for your words of wisdom FoXy8. I guess i just need to peel the seal for the big reveal. It's kind of you to say enjoy my new car. How lovely.

Last edited:
Yes typecasboy, that's the one I bought. Pricey but hopefully nicey! Only time will tell. I like to accessorise! Thank you for your help. I' ll let you know what I think once I put this in my car (sunday).

Hey staffordmike, the one in your link is the one i bought. Thats a great price! I'm going to put it in my car tomorrow after I wash it (the car, not the fragrance dispenser!). Watch this space...

I don't know this product but it looks really nice!
but i use only Chemical Guys Stripper scent, when you use it you will understand why..
:)

Back