Forza Motorsport 4

Currently reading:
Forza Motorsport 4

Well anyone still playing this? lol I'm mainly in a multiplayer mode called ABCS which is mint if you haven't tried it 16 car grid, split into A,B,C and S classes, cars start staggered, fastest at the back, so its like a touring car reverse grid race except mad. With C class usually being tamer jap stuff and hot hatches and S being lambos and ferraris etc...oh and me in this...

mmm RB26 engine, 981bhp, ridiculous headlight/air intake thing, huuuuge FMIC...and no steering or brakes. Fun? oh yes? do I win a lot? :ROFLMAO:
tbf it never helps when the engine revs to 9k but the dash display only reads 8....and the speedo only reads to 112mph so you spend 98% of your time with both dials off the scale!

Last edited:
im going to be buying an 250gb xbox and this game next week, really cant wait, been watching videos on ebay on tuning cars, does this cost alot of in game money or do you earn enough to start modifying cars straight away ?

Pick a car you want to tune and do some races in it and you will get affinity points (think thats what its called) and you will eventually get free upgrades :D

im going to be buying an 250gb xbox and this game next week, really cant wait, been watching videos on ebay on tuning cars, does this cost alot of in game money or do you earn enough to start modifying cars straight away ?

As said buy the car and some cheap upgrades, use it to up affinity until bits are free, then go nuts, also each affinity level has a cash bonus.

Also if you are serious about going fast download the slavemunkey forza tuning calculator, its an excel spreadsheet that works out all your suspension settings, tyre pressures, wing settings and gearing etc much easier to get a good base tune going then tweak it than tune blind.

You planning on going online with it? I recommend buying the track pack with the football pitch then you can play soccer, its probably my favourite thing online to play

i might get a few races in later tonight.

i will see if i can get any pictures up

EDIT: I just had a look and the few photos i uploaded doesn't seem to have worked :(

Last edited:
You planning on going online with it? I recommend buying the track pack with the football pitch then you can play soccer, its probably my favourite thing online to play

as im new to the whole xbox and forza thing,im just going to get used to it first then maybe sign up to xbox live. i have saw some top gear car packs that i really want some cars out of,especially the transit van

Second download all the free cars from the add on packs when you get it otherwise you will not be able to see dlc cars when playing online, you just get a black bora placeholder

Back