Forza Motorsport 4

Currently reading:
Forza Motorsport 4

Or reinacting the early days of Colin Mcraes career

1990_subaru_legacy_rs_1-e1335304704654.jpg

and look what I was snow foaming out the front of our house on Saturday ;)

540344_10150835212005189_511250188_12150830_544867454_n.jpg

How do you get the transit van?
I've not played the game for a while, can't find a way to increase the differculty on career mode. Found it on free play though(y)

Cant remember if I can do it or not but ill try next time I go on.

Anyone else play "soccer" on there? Need the topgear DLC to play it but I always go on :p
Could get a soccer team together

I put an elise in the garage just for the achievement :eek:

I just finished a drift tuning set up on a EVO X and put it in the garage for you guys to try :) let me know what you think.

You will need to turn traction control and stability control of for it to work properly

I put an elise in the garage just for the achievement :eek:

I just finished a drift tuning set up on a EVO X and put it in the garage for you guys to try :) let me know what you think.

You will need to turn traction control and stability control of for it to work properly

Trying that tonight! You had a go in my mental MX5 yet? :p

Why would you have to start again? Couldn't you just move the HDD to the new box?

Had an old style 360, now got a newer one :D Thanks alot argos 3 year extended warrenty!! Instead of giving me a natty 4gb one they gave me a 250gb even though i swapped in my broken Arcade with no Harddrive (had a seperate 120gb hard drive) ;)

Someone invite me to the group aswell please :D

Tom

Ahh fair enough.

If anyone reading this has a 360 with RROD or a faulty disc drive let me know, I'm looking for one since mine decided it didn't want to be repaired anymore and working ones are too expensive ;)

I have one :) a late 2007 Model Premium with no HDD. (you can pick up fake chinese HDDs off ebay releatively cheap)

Its my first xbox and has a failed graphics chip I think :) ( funny feeling its still got the original OS running on it too :p )

Drop me a PM if you want it :)

Tom

Back