for those with red rings of death

Currently reading:
for those with red rings of death

rrodcondolence.jpg

http://xbox360.joystiq.com/2007/10/16/red-ring-of-death-condolence-cards/

haha I added you the other day custard n I didn't even know it were you :rolleyes:

Stu R aka THE LAST DANCE

I would av been the one playin crap on Halo 3 :D

lol., and here was me thinkin this was gonna be a thread showing people how to fix their console.,lol.,
speaking of which, anyone hear about that rapping it in a towel trick? i thought it was gonna make the thing blow up but it actually works.,lol

did i ad you yet custard? i remember reading that you had to change your gamertag but not sure if i added you afterwards from the "whos on 360" thread.,

lol., and here was me thinkin this was gonna be a thread showing people how to fix their console.,lol.,
speaking of which, anyone hear about that rapping it in a towel trick? i thought it was gonna make the thing blow up but it actually works.,lol

did i ad you yet custard? i remember reading that you had to change your gamertag but not sure if i added you afterwards from the "whos on 360" thread.,

a lot of overheating consoles can be fixed by baking the mobo as the heatsink on the GPU lifts and fails to cool the chip

an a similar note, theres this trend with honda owners (especially in america) where they take the front lights apart and spray the inside of the light black, all except for the lense bit and i remember reading about a bloke that was trying to get his lights apart so he could do it and he put them in the oven and forgot about them, came back to find a lump of molten plastic in the bottom of the oven.,lol.,

Send one to me :(

I was playing portal last night, Level one, put the mug in the toilet.

Crash.

:(

Towel trick is a no-no. Not a good idea. So its in bits on my diningroom table, with lighter fluid, fresh thermal compound and some machine screws, washers and nuts.

Back