For those of you with snow, heres how not to stop!

Currently reading:
For those of you with snow, heres how not to stop!

I have to admit, when I am going down like that the least likely thing I would do is jump out of the car....

I also love the fact that the aforementioned car coming down didn't seem to toot or anything? You have to love that guys attempt of trying to stop the car rolling by opening the door onto the pavement and trying to grab the snow ;)

JB; it should go on to open WMP.

hahaha! excellent!

In that scenario, selecting reverse and flooring it would be an idea

reverse wouldnt have helped, just easing off the brakes. of even handbraking and full lock to swing the car round and sideways.

i managed a perfect 180 in my cinq on snow like that, it was a beautiful move. but seriously, the hill i was trying to get up was much steeper than that, i never made it up - but i never came hurtling back down out of control

edit: suppose it doesnt help with yank cars being autos tho does it, am i right in thinking u cant engine brake in on?

Last edited:
Just got it working (stupid useless s**tty media player, why won't it work in good old Winamp :confused: )... PMSL at the first stupid bint who bails out then has a big 4x4 heading towards her dumb ass :D
Typical Yanks, thick as two short planks :rolleyes: personally I'd just steer round the cars, or maybe whip it sideways with the handbrake...

pmsl at the clip also nearly sussed by boss who wondered wat I was doing laughing at myself looking at screen when he walked in - closed it so quick all he thought I was doing was looking at desktop (y)

Damn that is funny!! The guy trying to stop the car by hanging onto the door is just side splitting :) :)

I was in a similar situation once and managed to stop the car by turning into the kerb and using the kerb as a friction brake...it seemed to be more effective than hanging off the car door and using feet as brakes... wonder why? :D

Back