General "Follow me home" function

Currently reading:
General "Follow me home" function

OK, some of you will say DOUGH! but same of you will say "Let me just run to my car and try it out, cant wait" :D
I feel like a stupid cow, but I've missed out on reading an instruction a to z, and didnt think abbout obvious things:bang:

Did ya know punto mk2 and mk2b have "Follow me home" function?

It's used to enlight you way home from parking space and house door lock. Turn off the engine (or just MAR and off) and you have 2 minutes to activate it by pulling the ligt switch your way (blitz effect while lights on). And it's on for 30 secs (or 2 mins, not sure). Every new blitz :D prolongs it for 30 secs, upto 5 mins. Hold it your way for 2 secs to turn it off.

p.s. did you know abbout park lights? the black "button" on the lock and "turn the key left while button pressed"? :D

OK, some of you will say DOUGH! but same of you will say "Let me just run to my car and try it out, cant wait" :D
I feel like a stupid cow, but I've missed out on reading an instruction a to z, and didnt think abbout obvious things:bang:

Did ya know punto mk2 and mk2b have "Follow me home" function?

It's used to enlight you way home from parking space and house door lock. Turn off the engine (or just MAR and off) and you have 2 minutes to activate it by pulling the ligt switch your way (blitz effect while lights on). And it's on for 30 secs (or 2 mins, not sure). Every new blitz :D prolongs it for 30 secs, upto 5 mins. Hold it your way for 2 secs to turn it off.

p.s. did you know abbout park lights? the black "button" on the lock and "turn the key left while button pressed"? :D

We know,we read our manuals;)

I didn't get a manual with my Mk1 sx 60. My inition key lock has a button on it. does it do anything?

Suz

I didn't get a manual with my Mk1 sx 60. My inition key lock has a button on it. does it do anything?

Suz

Yes. Keep it pressed and turn the key to the left, opposite of turning the engine on, and your car will stay parked with park lights on, and not in MAR position (y)
This is usefull when you park on a dark road or something..

Yes. Keep it pressed and turn the key to the left, opposite of turning the engine on, and your car will stay parked with park lights on, and not in MAR position (y)
This is usefull when you park on a dark road or something..

Ah thanks very much

Suz

:rolleyes: so I suppose you dont know there is a internal central locking button (to lock all doors from inside) next to instrument cluster or you can configure your cars windows to close when you lock it by key or remote?

I've heard abbout windows, acctualy I saw a guide here for Bravo abbou that, but it seemd to me as a installation guide, not configuration :D

Please enlight us as a follow me function does :D

Back