focus idiot

Currently reading:
focus idiot

FDF

Marea Scrappaged :(
I saw this georgous woman getting into her focus estate this morning. She pulls out, floors it for about 20 yards then tries a handbrake turn on a recently re surfaced narrow residential road. Managed to swing it round about 90 degrees, then had to reverse across the road to be able to turn in the direction she wanted. Would have taken less time if she had just done a U turn. She then gunned it and spun the wheels on take off, she must have been a complete retard. Trying handbrake turns on residential streets, where's a copper when you want one! :mad:

Saw a guy in a peugeot 405 do the same thing (a while back when they were half decent) was following him for a while and suddenly, gunned it before handbraking into the opposing line of traffic...was so surprised at the time!

Did once see a copper in the right place at the right time...was travelling along in a queue of traffic, not a slow moving one, doing a steady forty in a 60 zone no real hope of making of making progress when a guy in a clio 1.2 was trying to leapfrog his way up, got to hill pulled out to overtake two cars...nearly had a head on with a car coming the other way, which happened to be a focus panda car. This then came screaming back the other way...:ROFLMAO:

must be the weather:

Walking to my van after work I spotted a middle aged women in a matiz :yuck: she did a thirty million point turn in a road that's wide enough to go slow and do a u turn then she sped off down the road in 1st gear bouncing on the top end of the revs :eek: for about 100 yards!

The mind boggles!

To keep the sexist police happy I'll also dis the tool in a white transit van that tried to pull in front of me on a roundabout and stalled! He then caught up with me and hugged my back bumper to the next round about - then he pulled into the right hand lane and pulled away diaganly into my lane - he stalled again! thankfully I had enough room to stay left and get passed.

Has anyone else ever noticed that when driving you tend to encounter idiots all within a few mins of each other then nothing for ages?

Steady 40? No doubt some numpty at the front oblivious to the carnage they're almost causing by driving like they've nowhere to go and all day to get there.

Yup if people are doing a steady forty in a sixty I do in fact wish to burn them and if its safe will look to over take myself however this was a queue where the front was not in sight solid traffic from town heading out at a busy time there was no hope of this guy making any progress...

I saw an old lady try to turn left at a t junction, mount the pavement and blow out her left front tyre. Was gonna stop and help, but after I'd been stuck behind her for a mile doing 20 in a 30 mile zone that was just the icing on the cake

And nobody here is guilty of stupid/crap driving....c'mon we all have at some time!

Wonder on the ford forum if there's a thread titled 'punto idiot' :chin:

must be some... around were i live there are alot and i mean alot of mk1 punto's driving around, some boy racers cutting people up or oap's making mistakes.....

As it happens, pretty much all the complete nobends 'round here drive either Focus's or Punto mk1's ... us 'cento drivers are the sensible ones ... :whistle:

debatable :D

there is a cento near me that has been completely covered in playboy stickers and the interior is all pink....

And nobody here is guilty of stupid/crap driving....c'mon we all have at some time!

Wonder on the ford forum if theres a thread titled 'punto idiot' :chin:

I thought 'Focus idiot' would get me in less trouble than 'woman drivers!':eek: I doubt there are any Fiat related threads on the Ford forum, Fiat drivers are all so responsible :rolleyes::p

I've been guilty of crap and stupid driving, I'm no saint but there were people and other cars around. She could easily have lost control and slammed into pedestrians or parked cars nearby.

I have to say while it is a little bit silly if you use the H/B often which she clearly does'nt (and i dont recommend it in a Fiat) then its judt too tempting because a simple 180 degree turn is nothing you dont need excessive speed and if you know what you are doing then you will be completely aware of the environment surrounding you. A little bit of commonsense thinking like right there are no pedestrians in view front and rear just before execution of move will normally be fine most people will freeze on the spot if they here a car violently screeching not jump out into the middle of the road.
But with all fast vehicle manoeuvres no matter how experienced you are if you do it enough you will oneday make a mistake and that could be somebody's life. Been there done that (not somebody's life) nearly killed myself and a friend and just over a year later it has started to sink in the seriousness of my wreckless behaviour.

I give up mentioning stuff on the roads anymore. someone tried to overtake me on a roundabout and tried cut in front of my path to exit, instead i was quicker than he thought.

i tooted and he swerved, gave him a gesture so he stopped and i stopped behind, he come up to the car saying there was no need to gesture him. OMFG! i told him my thoughts and on i went.

Must be my week for idiot spotting, today I have seen 2 people deliberately run red lights:bang:

Back