Styling Fly Eyes Kit

Currently reading:
Styling Fly Eyes Kit

mine was easy to fit took a few minutes per headlight. The best thing to do is to email flyeyeskit with a pic of your car and they will send you a email back with what the tint on your car will look like their emails on the website.
cheers mate, but have you tryed rear lights?.. as iam lanning to tint my rear lights but dont wanna you that tint spray as it is too much efford and i tryed it ones and it went very wrong lol

ha i wouldnt try the tint spray either just incase. Im gona order some 2morow for my rear lights what colour punto have you got ?

ha i wouldnt try the tint spray either just incase. Im gona order some 2morow for my rear lights what colour punto have you got ?
i got a black mk2 punto with abarth kit have a look mate.. yh tint spray is just a cheap version of bad spray paint thats what i thought when i done mine at first lol

DON'T BUY THESE GUYS !!
they will melt your headlamps !!
i know this is an old thread but want to warn you guys ...

heres my quote from CORSA-D|UK

If you guys have read the sticky then you will know I have had problems in the past with http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk. Well it turns out that not only I have now got headlights with nice big burn marks on them ... Joe has also now got the burn marks ..
This is no co-incidence, this is because they are not safe to use and they will damage your vehicle ! we both now need new headlamps as the plastic on them have melted ...

can I please recommend that no one used these and if you have them on ... TAKE THEM OFF
don't just think" it hasn't happened to me yet so ill keep them on" because that's what others have done .. and now they have to "pay" the consequences.

Also they say they are compliant with MOT regulations .. when in actual fact they are not, they block light from leaving the headlamp and heat ...

Please listen to me guys .. its for your own good.

( i have contacted trading standards & they are aware of this now .. also VX )
I tried contacting flyeyeskit but they were rude and didn't reply to my phone calls or emails i sent ... also 3 letters !

ever tried leaning on a headlamp whilst wearing black trousers?
they VERY quickly get "toasty".....magine being bonded to the lense...those "fly eyes" will get pretty hot pretty quick....but i don't know if its as bad for the stilo, because comparative to a Corsa-D, the stilo effective headlight area is much smaller, and i bet uses different bulbs (looks like the Corsa-D uses H4 from the design of the light)....and dodgy retro-fit HID's would only make any problem much worse....

10 months and no problem with the flyeyes kit, thisis taken from their website:
If you suspect your vehicle's light casings have been previously sprayed with a clear lacquer to protect against UV rays or stone chips, or if you have applied other tinting sprays, do not apply the film to your lights as the removal may cause damage to your existing lacquered finish.

10 months and no problem with the flyeyes kit, thisis taken from their website:
If you suspect your vehicle's light casings have been previously sprayed with a clear lacquer to protect against UV rays or stone chips, or if you have applied other tinting sprays, do not apply the film to your lights .

Hmmmmmm?
A nice get away with anything clause...

They're crap and they know it. So lets blame another product. :rolleyes:

mine came in today, applied them and they look great, also dont get stingy when buying enough length doesnt stretch that much looks great. also get a scalpel thing to cut it with

little update, thought the hair dryer wouldnt be enough for it to stick on, so i got a heat gun to it. and that stuff melts very easily ! so be careful :D

Back