General floor mats for 500

Currently reading:
General floor mats for 500

Lil Nancy

I have just collected my new fiat 500, When i collected it I decided not to have dealler fitted mats, and would try elsewhere. However I have been struggling, as my 500 has got 2 locating pins on drivers and passengers side for the mats.
Eventually I went back to fiat today, only to be told that Fiat do not supply mats for the cars with 2 pins, they only have a single pin on the drivers side, their advice was to remove the 2 locating pins, and retro fit the old style mats....really...on a new car....!!!
has anyone else had this issue, any solutions, or suppliers to mats that wont require me to remove the fitted pins.

Actually, since driving 306 maxi's I've been meaning to ask him what floor mats he has. They're awesome.

Maxi! Make with the info man! :D

Mine are Michelin rubber mats. You can get them at Costco and Argos and probably a few other places.

....but do they have the elusive 2 mounting pins on each side......and if so can you send fiat a sample of them so they can make some...lol

The Michelin ones I've got are fantastic and also dont need securing either. Spilt a whole large drink from McDonald's with some exuberant cornering through a roundabout and the mat trapped it all and not a drop on the carpet :)

Spilt a whole large drink from McDonald's with some exuberant cornering through a roundabout and the mat trapped it all and not a drop on the carpet :)

This is a rite of passage in 500 ownership.

Back