fixing side skirts

Currently reading:
fixing side skirts

steviepab

hi, does anyone know what is the best adhsive to fix some side skirts to my car. only problem is they are not normal side skirts, they flair half way up my rear arch. here are some pics of the kit. cheers

Attachments

• Punto%20mk2%20line%20xtras%20storm%20rb%201.jpg
    Punto%20mk2%20line%20xtras%20storm%20rb%201.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Punto%20mk2%20line%20xtras%20storm%20fb%201.jpg
    Punto%20mk2%20line%20xtras%20storm%20fb%201.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
custard boy said:
https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=31965&highlight=fitting+sideskirts

though with those skirts i would think you would need/be better to also blend in the edges with filler

ah will have to see if i can find some of that around here. thank you. i will be blending all the edges in as it is needed but i just need to get the skirts on first. will be happy when they are done. I did used to use some windscreen adhsive when i last fit a kit to my old golf but i just can't get hold of that stuff either anymore. It works fantastic on arches.
cheers for the help guys

I would use sika-flex or sticks like ****, sika-flex is better I think as it's black so can't really be seen & any excess can be literally wiped off with panel wipe!(y)

Ben R said:
I would use sika-flex or sticks like ****, sika-flex is better I think as it's black so can't really be seen & any excess can be literally wiped off with panel wipe!(y)

where can you get this from and would if work on a spoiler on a cinq????

ohhh will have to get that to fix on my lil spoiler on to the car

dunno will have to check in the morning. i do know it boasts on the tube that it sticks anything to anything and that it is strong. Will have a better luck when i get in work.

Back