Car sos fixing an old fiat now!

Currently reading:
Car sos fixing an old fiat now!

Well that was a pleasant enough way to spend an hour.

Nothing horrific happened, although it was quite amusing they got as far as stripping the hubcaps down for rechroming before realising they said SEAT.

What the f**k? This weeks had an anglia on it, family of anglia owners, one of them just so happened to be driving "Betty" of pimp my ride fame
3542556894_94cb11b82e_m.jpg
Although the bloke driving it doesn't seem to be the bloke off pimp my ride it was a few years ago now so I couldn't pick him out of a lineup, would appear they've had two cars restored for them F.O.C. by tv programs.

Last edited:
What the f**k? This weeks had an anglia on it, family of anglia owners, one of them just so happened to he driving "Betty" of pimp my ride fame
3542556894_94cb11b82e_m.jpg
Although the bloke driving it doesn't seem to be the bloke off pimp my ride although it was a few years ago now so I couldn't pick him out of a lineup, would appear they've had two cars restored for them F.O.C. by tv programs.

They obviously know how to get on shows. I've never seen ads that ask for people for these sorts of shows. Mind you I also think the 'buyers' on Wheeler Dealers are members of the crew.

Back