General Fix the 750 or Martinify a white Panda?

Currently reading:
General Fix the 750 or Martinify a white Panda?

Fix the 750 or Martinify a white Panda?

• Fix the 750, poor little thing.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Get a white Panda and turn it into a beast!

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Get the white one turn it into a one off then when finished sort the red one out.....Have to admitt I'm thinking about that white 4x4 on the other site :rolleyes:

Although it doesn't have to be white to be superb

Attachments

• dakar1985-281.jpg
    dakar1985-281.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 15
  • dakar1985-280.jpg
    dakar1985-280.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
My decision has been made. I'm going to get the red one welded and running properly and through the mot so I can drive it, but I'm not going to paint it. I'm going to put the money that was going to be used for painting it into buying a white Panda. :) That was easy. The red one should polish up well enough and I can always get it done at a later date.

Steve said:
My decision has been made. I'm going to get the red one welded and running properly and through the mot so I can drive it, but I'm not going to paint it. I'm going to put the money that was going to be used for painting it into buying a white Panda. :) That was easy. The red one should polish up well enough and I can always get it done at a later date.

To be honest, I thought the red paintwork looked ok. Sounds like a good decision.

Steve said:
Oh don't worry, the 750 will be back on the road. It's still going up to Stuarts to get welded. (y)

Steve, I know you will get the 750 sorted - sorting mine became an absolute obsession with me...but it was so worth it.

(I almost want another broken one to fix now!)

Steve said:
Sam, yes! It's a drivers seat I'm after.

Ok, I'll go and have a poke around on Saturday, is it just the seat you want or the frame too?

If you want you can PM me your number and I can text you how much it costs to have from the scrappy when I'm there, it can't be much though surely. :)

If anyone else needs parts from a H plated 903 Dance in black, let me know. (y)

Back