General Fix the 750 or Martinify a white Panda?

Currently reading:
General Fix the 750 or Martinify a white Panda?

Fix the 750 or Martinify a white Panda?

• Fix the 750, poor little thing.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Get a white Panda and turn it into a beast!

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Steven

Go on the Fiats!
Now I'm in a conundrum. Following on from Jim's thread I HAVE TO HAVE a Martini Panda, especially if Jim is going to put Alitalia decals on his. :D

What do you lot think? I can't afford to do both just at the minute.

Alan.D

Ban the Mongol rally
Get the white one turn it into a one off then when finished sort the red one out.....Have to admitt I'm thinking about that white 4x4 on the other site :rolleyes:

Although it doesn't have to be white to be superb

Attachments

• dakar1985-281.jpg
    dakar1985-281.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
  • dakar1985-280.jpg
    dakar1985-280.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Go on the Fiats!
My decision has been made. I'm going to get the red one welded and running properly and through the mot so I can drive it, but I'm not going to paint it. I'm going to put the money that was going to be used for painting it into buying a white Panda. :) That was easy. The red one should polish up well enough and I can always get it done at a later date.

Pandarus

Steve said:
My decision has been made. I'm going to get the red one welded and running properly and through the mot so I can drive it, but I'm not going to paint it. I'm going to put the money that was going to be used for painting it into buying a white Panda. :) That was easy. The red one should polish up well enough and I can always get it done at a later date.

To be honest, I thought the red paintwork looked ok. Sounds like a good decision.

FuzzyPanda

It's a bit noisy
Yeah it'd be a shame to see the 750 be left for dead after you were so keen to get it going again. Can't wait to see a Martini Panda, though. :eek:

Pandarus

Steve said:
Oh don't worry, the 750 will be back on the road. It's still going up to Stuarts to get welded. (y)

Steve, I know you will get the 750 sorted - sorting mine became an absolute obsession with me...but it was so worth it.

(I almost want another broken one to fix now!)

FuzzyPanda

It's a bit noisy
Because it's cheaper/more sensible financially to just buy a new white car, and also having racing livery on a 750 is very cheeky indeed!

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Go on the Fiats!
Sam, yes! It's a drivers seat I'm after. I'm not worried about the material as they can easily be swapped over. You're spot on about the reasons for not spraying the 750 white. It wouldn't make sense at all.

FuzzyPanda

It's a bit noisy
Steve said:
Sam, yes! It's a drivers seat I'm after.

Ok, I'll go and have a poke around on Saturday, is it just the seat you want or the frame too?

If you want you can PM me your number and I can text you how much it costs to have from the scrappy when I'm there, it can't be much though surely. :)

If anyone else needs parts from a H plated 903 Dance in black, let me know. (y)

Alan.D

Ban the Mongol rally
If it doesn't work out I have got a spare Sisley Drivers seat but the bottom cushion is starting to split so changing it over tomorrow with my other set.