Styling fitting leather interior questions

Currently reading:
Styling fitting leather interior questions

:confused:I am thinking of fitting a 500 leather interior to our panda! Is it a case of more or less a straight swap( little fiddling obviously) or will there be airbag issues etc ???

I was thinking more like the front airbag deployment for the passenger. Is there any sensors in the seats on the panda that tell the airbag how to deploy ?
(y)

Whole seats. Just come back from hols in italy and had a 500 on hire. You would of thought you were driving our panda apart from the seats were more comfy and more stylish. Just got me thinking is it possible to swap a 500 seats into a panda as I know they are basically the same car.
I would swap the heating elements over though too:D

Whole seats. Just come back from hols in italy and had a 500 on hire. You would of thought you were driving our panda apart from the seats were more comfy and more stylish. Just got me thinking is it possible to swap a 500 seats into a panda as I know they are basically the same car.
I would swap the heating elements over though too:D

yeah, its not only possible but quite easy too.
rear seats are straight swap but front seats u will have to swap 1 out of 4 brackets on each seat (one that at the back near the door) as in 500 it bolted to the floor so its flat L shape bracket but in Panda its bolted to the side pillar between doors so its a side L shape. Drill, sharp drill bits, and 4xM10 bolts/nuts/washers. Drill 2 pop rivets out per bracket and swap them over fixing it with bolt/nuts.

Thats the rear of the front passanger seat and you can see that bracket is missing (as its fixes on abarth 500 seat already) :D

Drilled out

Poor picture but you can see pop rivets there you ll have to drill out.

and thats the bracket bolted on my abarth 500 seat in the car. Other 3 brackets are straight fit.

If you have any more questions, dont be shy ;)

Hope this will help. (y)

Back