finished project

Currently reading:
finished project

too many fancy lights in the boot for my liking lol? and why have you got 'abarth' down the side when it doesnt even look like one?

other than the decal,it does look a clean car :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working Steering Wheel Controls :)
Now fully alarmed up with r/c/l!

Topper mate.I like it and i think bravo's look brill in yellow :)

aha what can i say, im young and i like the lighs and sub :) and as for the abarth vinyl, i just wanted something to make it stand out and i think it looks great, if i could afford an abarth believe me i'd have one... but at 18 i think i've done well to insure this one! :D

you not got any before and after pics?
and 18 let you off lol,think i had blue neons flashin to the beat of the subs lol and 'stand out' mate the car is yellow it stands out anyhow ;)

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working Steering Wheel Controls :)
and fully alarmed up!

don't mean to sound naive but what's the actual difference in the interior, cause my blue/black hlx interior is pretty lush anyway aha :) and yeah i have some before pics i'll post them up at some point :)

yeah it is slightly... bloody garage made a cock up of it... looking to get a new stainless rear silencer with a 4 inch jap style tail pipe fitted soon.

i like it, okay the boot is a bit er shall we say colourfull, but hey your 18 and the things i wanted to do to cars when i was your age was a lot worse..

stephend

congratulations you just spent alot of money making your car look worse than it does standard

the car itself looks good. my friend had a jap box on his old bravo and it looked gd and sounded good too.

any other plans apart from exhaust?

if in doubt, give it a clout

ignore annon,there's always 1 titt! I do like it just not keen on the decal :)

Oh an im likin if in doubt give it a clout lol

Mike

ignore annon,there's always 1 titt! I do like it just not keen on the decal :)

Oh an im likin if in doubt give it a clout lol

Mike

thanks man, yeah i reckon a jap box would look good, then put some coilovers on, but wouldn't drop it too much as it sits pretty low anyway, just want better handling in the corners :)

do what you think is good after all your the one that looks at it every day.

ignore anonymous some people on just get annoyed when somethings says abarth on it

if in doubt, give it a clout