My small (unintended) project

Currently reading:
My small (unintended) project

A

Ant Wells

Since acquiring my new Bravo I have spent more than I thought I would on mod's so I thought I'd create a small project log to see how it progresses, I will add more photo's/video's as I add things to the car.

So far I have:
Poly headlights
Cat back exhaust

To follow (within the next week or so):
Alloys
Induction kit
HID's

To follow (within the next few months):
Lowered (unsure how much yet)
Tinted windows
Debadged
Smoothed boot
Front and rear bumper spoiler
Side skirts?
Marea door handles

If anyone has any ideas on what would look good feel free to chip in :)

lookin good mate, josh on here has some adjustable coilovers for sale, see what deal you can sort out with him

ive got a spare hgt tailgate same colour as your car, also i know where there is a smoothed out tailgate in red with an abarth spoiler can get a price on it if you want

Looking Good

Hi Ant the car is looking good mate , sorry to touble you , but did you post that key for me ? Thanks Mate ,Mike

PS god i miss my car .....

To be honest, i think you should keep it as standard as poss, the bits you done so far are good and lowering it, but the smoothed tailgate? Why change bits that dont need it? IMO

Looking good bud, I second Stephen, wouldn't change body just keep it simple amd clean, lowerit over mk2 wheels, or keep it in the family, stilo wheels grande punto wheels or coupe wheels. If not then go for. Nice set of comps or oz wheels, coilovers would be best you can drop it real low ms make it handle like. Go cart.

Cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

All good ideas, I saw shauns smoothed boot and I think it makes the car look cleaner and since the licence plate is already on the bumper it still looks quite standard. I'm interested in the coilovers but I just don't have that kind of money at the moment with being a student and all.

And mike, no I haven't yet it slipped my mind but i'll drive into town now and do it for you.