General Find My Thread?

Currently reading:
General Find My Thread?

kea

Fix It Again Tomorrow
Hi All

Cant find my thread titled "Accident". I posted around this time a week ago, it was created at the start of august. I look for threads started by me & it doesn't list.......
I wanted to update it...

Hmmmmm

FIA

you really should be contacting a moderator over this and not starting a thread here which will get deleted soon anyway....

I will try and find the missing thread for you, did it have pictures?

Yep was on the M5. Had a few pictures.
Does it matter if I start another thread? As someone will answer quicker, or may point out what had happened.
It doesnt exist at all, so I assume it was deleted.

Yeh it is weird then...
The last post was about last sat, I posted saying I had the car back, someone replied with put some pics up..

I get emails with the notification. They look like this

--

Dear kea,

payney1 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - General: Accident - in the Grande Punto forum of The FIAT Forum.

This thread is located at:
https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/244405-accident-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Ah damn!! Sorry to hear about this mate, i hope you get it sorted soon as (y)

Don't forget to claim for any out of pocket expenses i.e. petrol costs, phone calls etc.. it all adds up.

I had some tw@t ram me up the back Christmas week and drive off, it's going to Crown Court on Monday where he will be prosecuted for Dangerous driving and a few other things.

There is nothing worse than being without your car.

Good luck (y)

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
The FIAT Forum

----------

Maybe that helps? I dunno :confused:

just checked every deleted and modrated thread in GP section and its not there?
Must be lost in the ethernet somewhere:confused:

Sorry but you'll have to start the thread again, however remember pictures should only be hosted on the FF gallery and if its more insurance related use the insurance section.

Back