Finally taken pics

Currently reading:
Finally taken pics

blu73

The Force is strong with this one.
Staff member
Been on here a while now, don't have a digi camera so haven't put any pics of my car up but borrowed mummy's camera so here goes.

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

Yes before anyone says anything - i know i need clear side repeaters & a new tax disc holder!

IMG_0611.JPG

My FiatForum Sunstrip, lost a bit at some point (n)

IMG_0616.JPG

My number on the side (y)

OP
OP
blu73

blu73

Staff member
Cheers, its still a bit standard for my liking but i'll get there . . . eventually

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Wow, could have sworn you drove a 200sx from the avatar, must be the camera angle LOL jk!

Nice Sei, like the number!

Liam

Last edited:
OP
OP
blu73

blu73

Staff member
activematt said:
We all gotta start somewhere.....so what plans you got for it?
Well nothing is really set in stone yet. I've been trying to get myself a credit card as i can't afford most stuff with one lump of cash but to avail so far (n). Mummy's said i can use one of hers though (y).

alloys - obviously (black with polished rims, any suggestions? Preferably 13's may do 14's but not 15's)
40mm drop
exhaust
Cadamuro spoiler
Custom mk1 sei front bumper
Custom front splitter
Tints
De-badge
Remove back seats
ICE
And other stuff i haven't thought of - try not to dream to much or i get down about not having it all :eek:

and make it go fast . . . lol :devil:

OP
OP
blu73

blu73

Staff member
bloomfieldliam said:
Wow, could have sworn you drove a 200sx from the avatar, must be the camera angle LOL jk!

Nice Sei, like the number!

Liam

I was very close to buying a 200sx when i got the Sei TBH - i love them. I was put off by the fact it would cost £25-30 to get to work each week:eek: compared to the £20 for 2 weeks in the Sei (y). Oh and the £2000 insurance :mad:

OP
OP
blu73

blu73

Staff member
1.8Stilo said:
looks good m8 (y) not a fan of the suntrips myself - but its not OTT! Good work :) :)

TBH mate i put it on the day i got the car just so it wasn't the same as the other 2 Silver Sei's where i live. As the project progress' it may well come off.