General finally arrived! :D

Currently reading:
General finally arrived! :D

scorps02

Morning everyone, just to let u know my Qubo 75 mylife arrived on Thursday, I'm loving it, I got the colour jazz blue and its great, already getting 60 mpg which is fantastic compared to my KIA which was 27 mpg lol, no problems so far.

Mick

Morning everyone, just to let u know my Qubo 75 mylife arrived on Thursday, I'm loving it, I got the colour jazz blue and its great, already getting 60 mpg which is fantastic compared to my KIA which was 27 mpg lol, no problems so far.

Mick

Hi Mick, Thats great news, well worth the wait........really pleased your happy with it, and the MPG is brilliant, it may even get better with a few miles on the clock... Enjoy

Qube O :)

Thank you Raton, Phil n Qubo 4 your comments , I was goin down the A46 towards Stratford wen I got this amazing mpg . Can I ask how much a difference by pressing the " e " button ? I found no pull in that mode wen I wanted to pass a lorry , I take it I need to take it out of "e " mode to overtake anything ! :D

Mine doesn't have an 'E' button and it's a 2011 95 HP Trekking. Maybe that's a difference with 2012 Spec or not available on the Trekking or the 95 HP engine. I wanted the Dual Logic gearbox but it's not offered on the Trekking or on the 95 HP 1.3 in any trim level.

You might want to verify that 60 MPG figure the old fashioned way. I'm not at all saying that it's fantasy, but it might be a bit optimistic. Mine was giving me a rosy picture at first but it seems to have settled in and has become fairly accurate. On the other hand, I turned over 40000 Km/25000 miles this morning for only nine months of use.

Oddly enough, I've never seen much of an MPG improvement on mine as the engine wore in. On just about every other new car that I've owned over the years, petrol or diesel, there was a marked decrease at about the 25000 Km/15000 mile point.

Last edited:
Hope its a good one Mick, and you have no probs, The cool jazz blue is a cracking colour, and seems to suit the car.
Hope you have many trouble free miles. Oh by the way our new Kia Venga 1.4 (90bhp) with 6 speed box is showing 62.8 mpg, mind you its only done 140 miles.....LOL

Best of luck
Ian

Thank you Raton, Phil n Qubo 4 your comments , I was goin down the A46 towards Stratford wen I got this amazing mpg . Can I ask how much a difference by pressing the " e " button ? I found no pull in that mode wen I wanted to pass a lorry , I take it I need to take it out of "e " mode to overtake anything ! :D

Hi Scorps02,
Right, in the 'E' mode the car will change up through the gears approx 1000 rpm sooner than if not in the 'E' mode. Thats great for economy, as you keep the revs down, but not so good for out and out pulling. On the motorway I disengage 'E', as you say it gives you more usable power. For overtaking, just drop down a gear. If yours is a 'durologic' like mine, just flick the gear selector forward, then the gear will drop down.
Plus when you have a few thousand on the clock, they become a different car, go a hole heap better..................

Enjoy, Qube O :)

Hope its a good one Mick, and you have no probs, The cool jazz blue is a cracking colour, and seems to suit the car.
Hope you have many trouble free miles. Oh by the way our new Kia Venga 1.4 (90bhp) with 6 speed box is showing 62.8 mpg, mind you its only done 140 miles.....LOL

Best of luck
Ian

Hi Ian,
Glad your happy with the Kia, good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Cheers Qube O :)

Back