General Filling Screen Wash

Currently reading:
General Filling Screen Wash

Highlander

The only gripe I have about the car is trying to get the washer bottle filled. Do all the Panda's have the filler point below the level of the bonnet catch. I had to go and buy a funnel, as it was the only way i could get fluid into bottle without spilling half of it, or was that due to the whisky the night before??.

Ian

Not sure if all do, but the Multijet and the 1.2 with aircon do. It's a pain!
H

:bang: i now use an evian bottle with the flip sports cap thingy to fill it with wash then add water from a garage hose line,

its funny though coz every other cap for other fluids, despite being hardly used (how often you gonna put in power steering, brake and coolant fluid along with oil?!) is so well placed and easy to use.....that bloke who designed the uno earth blocks has a had a hand in this.........

Maybe it was the same guy who designed the Coupe 20V cambelt! :p
H

Highlander said:
The only gripe I have about the car is trying to get the washer bottle filled. Do all the Panda's have the filler point below the level of the bonnet catch. I had to go and buy a funnel, as it was the only way i could get fluid into bottle without spilling half of it, or was that due to the whisky the night before??.

Ian

Please don't fill your washer bottle with whisky. Leaning out of the drivers window trying to get your mouth round the washer jets could prove hazardous.

Thank you on behalf of concerned road users everywhere.

(y)

You were robbed, my friend. My local Poundshop is selling two for £3.50.

:bang:

Back