Technical Fiat Stilo Clima

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Stilo Clima

Dionisis13

Hi, I have a Fiat Stilo 1.4 16V 5d 2004 and the car came from the factory with A/C. Is there any way possible to change the a/c with Clima? If it's possible what parts would I need to install the Clima in my Fiat Stilo?

Hi, I have a Fiat Stilo 1.4 16V 5d 2004 and the car came from the factory with A/C. Is there any way possible to change the a/c with Clima? If it's possible what parts would I need to install the Clima in my Fiat Stilo?
You can use climate control but therefor you need to replace the complete heater matrix because the climate control heater matrix has different holes for example the temperature sensors.
You need to remove the complete dashboard from the car + you need a different fan motor.

I would not replace it , climate control servo motors usually go bad.....

Trust me on this, you don't want clima.... I have thrown away hundreds of euros on failing actuator motors (thank you very much Bosch) because of shitty german manufacturing quality. Also, parts are getting harder and harder to find. Last year it took me weeks to find a used replacement actuator (I was lucky enough to find one for 12€ from a shop in Lithuania).

Right now, I cannot direct where the air blows (and left side is always on cold) because another actuator has failed AGAIN and I cannot find a used one at a normal price. Plus, I am not willing to pay 100+ euros for a new one (if you add labour costs) for a car I can barely sell at 1.500€. I wish the car had simple a/c, which is virtually impossible to break down.

Trust me on this, you don't want clima.... I have thrown away hundreds of euros on failing actuator motors (thank you very much Bosch) because of shitty german manufacturing quality. Also, parts are getting harder and harder to find. Last year it took me weeks to find a used replacement actuator (I was lucky enough to find one for 12€ from a shop in Lithuania).

Right now, I cannot direct where the air blows (and left side is always on cold) because another actuator has failed AGAIN and I cannot find a used one at a normal price. Plus, I am not willing to pay 100+ euros for a new one (if you add labour costs) for a car I can barely sell at 1.500€. I wish the car had simple a/c, which is virtually impossible to break down.
You find this on ebay also on amazon. No high price:

Back