Panda Fiat Panda 2005 1.2 dynamic dualogic

Currently reading:
Panda Fiat Panda 2005 1.2 dynamic dualogic

Hi I've recently purchased a little fiat Panda for my girlfriend as she's apparently in love with its look ( ? ).
Anyway as I drove back (around hour and half) I was doing 80and even managed to do 90mph and to be fair it didn't miss a beat.aroumd town though all suspension is banging and feels like something gonna fell off. Therefore I'm taking it on Tuesday to my mate's garage to carry on most important repairs first. The gearbox seems to work all right although it's sluggish when on gear change (had e class 7 speed gearbox so can't expect it to be silky smooth as my Merc was lol).guess this is how they are. Bodywork is surprisingly in good condition with no sight of rust ( didn't check underneath yet - will find out more on Tuesday). Interior as well in a good condition - will require a full valet but other than that it's good enough. Suspension wise like I said - lots of noise coming from there when potting around town. There are also oil traces from top end engine (that's what I could spot at the purchase day). Last owner had it for a year and didn't change the oil. He bought it off his sister's girlfriend but didn't know about how it's been maintained. Last entry in service book was few years ago at 38k.allnin all it's a great little car that'll take you where you want and once you'll pass the look of it it's cracking little banger

I have just done both front suspension arms and rear shocks.

came to less than £100 i will dig out the details latter as one was next day and the shocks 3 day.

pretty easy to check

front wheel off. Push and pull hard on the brake caliper in the direction of front to back of the car. Look with a torch for movement at the rear rubber mount

Very easy fit also

Theres definitely a right and wrong way to fit the rear shocks. One had torn the rubber bushing by poor fitting. Has to be tightened with suspension at ride height

Back