Fiat Multipla 2008 Stalk Adaptor

Currently reading:
Fiat Multipla 2008 Stalk Adaptor

Pandabloke

Just call me Panda!
Hi folks!

I have a 2008 Multipla and I want to upgrade the stereo. The problem is, I can't find anyone who does a stalk adaptor for my model year. Can anyone help? Has anyone done this to a 2007 onwards Nosejob Multipla?

The reason is that Autoleads do a stalk adaptor up to the 2006 model year, but not any further. I have emailed them to ask whether it will work in a later model, but guess what, they haven't replied......:bang:

Thanks for your help on this one.

Panda.

Hi Mate, i did this with mine and it worked ok. I know mine is an 05 model but to my knowlege i don't think there are differences. I put a lovely alpine CDE 103 and everything worked ok inc the steering wheel controls etc, but it's now developed a fault with the display so i'm gonna try and give it away if anyone wants it. Alpine reckon it may cost around 60-70 to repair which isn't bad. I have all the adaptor leads etc, inc the alpine ipod cable which allows srolling through playlists and even charges your iphone(if you have one that is)
Hope the info helps..

Hi fella,

Thanks for that, do you know what make the stalk adaptor is at all? It would really help me source one. Thanks.

Or if you are going to give it away, I'd love the stalk adaptor.......

Cheers fella

Last edited:
I've got all the cables if you want them including the alpine if you want that too. The only thing i would ask is that if you could at least cover my costs for delivery, apart from that it's all yours.
Let me know, i'll send you a PM with my number etc.

Back