Technical Fiat grande punto heater/climate control lights not working (fuse?)

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat grande punto heater/climate control lights not working (fuse?)

HermanV

Hello everyone, so I've got a problem with the lights for the heater controls on my fiat grande punto 2007. I've changed the 2 light bulbs(non LED) but it still doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone knows if theres a fuse or not for the lights? or maybe anyone has the same problem and has a solution. Any help would be apreciated !

I doubt that there would be a separate fuse for just a few bulbs on the controls. It may be a bad earth somewhere or wiring fault or base of the bulb not making connection. However, it's a very small fault on an old car. I'd not care. ;) You'd be very lucky if that was the only fault on a car that's already 16 years old. o_O

It could be related to the body control module, but I'd not touch that. It's so small fault.

I doubt that there would be a separate fuse for just a few bulbs on the controls. It may be a bad earth somewhere or wiring fault or base of the bulb not making connection. However, it's a very small fault on an old car. I'd not care. ;) You'd be very lucky if that was the only fault on a car that's already 16 years old. o_O

It could be related to the body control module, but I'd not touch that. It's so small fault.
Okay thx a lot for your feedback, I'll check the grounds and if it still doesn't work then so be it. But it's a bit strange that it all of sudden doesn't wok because before 1 bulb worked and then I had to hit the center consol for the second to work, but now non of them work :(

Okay thx a lot for your feedback, I'll check the grounds and if it still doesn't work then so be it. But it's a bit strange that it all of sudden doesn't wok because before 1 bulb worked and then I had to hit the center consol for the second to work, but now non of them work :(

Does the fan run reliably..??

Might indicate a related circuit problem

I managed to replace climate control bulbs (with only one cut lol), but they are still not working. The old ones were blown out, which I got unpleasant surprise when I found out that the new ones don't work.

Maybe bad connection or wiring? Can I check with the multimeter (how) if the bulb sockets get power? The AC, recirculation, and windshield heating bulbs working, but only two bulbs for climate controls won't work.

I fixed them, kind of... The problem are connectors. I cleaned them very well and bent them so they can make good connection with the bulbs.

However, design is very bad, and bulbs need to be half way in so they can work... I guess in first pothole they will stop working again.

Back