fiat forum xmas bash

Currently reading:
fiat forum xmas bash

what should we do

• who would be up for same as last year?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for some thing diffrent?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for any thing?

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, i'd like somewhere closer than brum. I went to TOTB this year at york and it was HELL. Too many miles in 24 hours for me to handle. Flying might be an option but would prefer closer. Flying doesnt work out cheaper with sharing!! :D

Ross

alainax said:
lol that was funny poor chaos!!!

It's funny now, but it wasn't when I found out I'd gone wrong and had to drive through Birmingham in rush hour :p

OXCiD3 said:
Details?...:p

Put it this way...............Jay forgot he was a man when he needed to relieve a full bladder ;)

platty599 said:
Sounds like its going to be a laugh at christmas, i have to admit though that it will be a hell of a lot of driving for 24hrs but im pretty sure it will be worth it!

it aint that far, christ, with boo i went to doncaster just to go mudkarting fo the day, went up the night before, met the then mrs and went to our hotel. next day spent it mudkarting (i won :cool: ) then drove home that day

if the turnout is good its most certainly worth the drive, no questions whatsoever

hmm, Rugy centre is cool, mainly because its so small everyone has to goto Walkabout and its pretty cool in there actually, not rough atall compaired to here lol.

ohhh.... new superclub opening here soon, i got an invite today :D

bulldog5046 said:
hmm, Rugy centre is cool, mainly because its so small everyone has to goto Walkabout and its pretty cool in there actually, not rough atall compaired to here lol.
I love Walkabout in Rugby - although always avoid it on a Saturday night; much prefer Fridays.

Andy_sx said:
it aint that far, christ, with boo i went to doncaster just to go mudkarting fo the day, went up the night before, met the then mrs and went to our hotel. next day spent it mudkarting (i won :cool: ) then drove home that day

if the turnout is good its most certainly worth the drive, no questions whatsoever

I was just sayin that be all, doesnt bother me, as i said i like to drive any how so it will be a good blast for the Stilo. So are there any possible dates that are floating into your heads for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back