fiat forum xmas bash

Currently reading:
fiat forum xmas bash

what should we do

• who would be up for same as last year?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for some thing diffrent?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for any thing?

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't take long in the Coupe... ;)
Brum works for me. While it's obviously not that central for people from Scotland, it's well-served by the motorway network, so is relatively easy to get to.
Also if we decide now, Chaos can set off now and he might find it by December! :p
H

hmallett said:
Won't take long in the Coupe... ;)
Brum works for me. While it's obviously not that central for people from Scotland, it's well-served by the motorway network, so is relatively easy to get to.
Also if we decide now, Chaos can set off now and he might find it by December! :p
H

Unless it blows up? :bang:
lol that was funny poor chaos!!!

I live in Coventry, and to be honest (I'm sure Baby SEI and Webbsnova will back me up here) Coventry would not be as much fun as Birmingham.

Broad Street, well Brindley Place to be precise, is a fantastic night out any day of the week - especially leading upto xmas, with bars and restaurants galore lined up along the canal. Plenty to choose from. I reccomend my haunt, The Bank, for a great meal, or keeping it simple (and cheap!), stylish and tasty, Pizza Express. The cognoscenti of Brum go there, so why not us! After that we can either go to a bar and chill out or go on to a club: Tiger Tiger, Stude Baker, Walkabout, etc, etc. The great thing is that everything is all within a couple of minutes walk from each other.

It would be a great night out, and it is the most central point (therefore fairest) for the whole country, as I mentioned many pages back.

If anyone has any strong objections or preferences then I would be only too happy to travel. Even up to ...um.... where is that northernly place again? Scoteland? Damn! I missed out the "r" in there!

Last edited:
I know im only like a really new newbie but Birmingham is easy as anything to get to from Manchester (For Example) its as simple as 1,2,3 M60, M56, M6.
Bobs your uncle, fannys you aunt!
What was the turn out like last year?

The turn out last year wasn’t brilliant but not bad, we were supposed to be joining Fiat Boo last year with their do but got dropped in it when we were told there wasn’t enough room for both forums. If we get this one sorted soon gives everyone a chance to save and give them plenty of notice. I am quite happy going to jongluers again. It had a very Christmassy atmosphere and there is a club after :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back