Posted by sammiboo
Minehead - Butlins
Friday, September 28, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Friday, September 28, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
i'm thinking book a silver self catering, triple room for 6, quite happy to do so if i know at least 3 others in, alex you down? pete? helz? gaz? anyone else i know but who's name i always forget......jai?

I will need to seee if I can get it of from work. If I can then I'm in :D

Last year I booked 2 chalets caused it worked out cheaper than bunging six in. Not had a chance to look at minehead now. Also got clubcard points (y)

we just need to book time of work before we confirm as definates but worked out yesterday for 6 people @ around £40 each for us. will fill holiday form in tonight & make frank do one too :D

I'm getting excited :slayer:

Vermin - did you book the half board silver? If you did that brill cos the first year me and h were snobs on our own :eek:

From what has been said before Helz wont be coming to butlins cos its in Minehead and its a lot of driving for her. So i am going to try and convince her to hitch a lift with me and H :)

Balls of the male variety, lol, the first time a meet comes close to me i cant make it :( I live in Wellington but go back to uni that week. Even got a mate that lives in minhead so would possibly even have had somewhere to crash aswell. (for free i mean :p ). I will see how this goes and mayb i will come anyway and miss the first week. :eek:

Balls of the male variety, lol, the first time a meet comes close to me i cant make it :( I live in Wellington but go back to uni that week. Even got a mate that lives in minhead so would possibly even have had somewhere to crash aswell. (for free i mean :p ). I will see how this goes and mayb i will come anyway and miss the first week. :eek:
Thats what I did ... and almost every week after that too ;)

Thats what I did ... and almost every week after that too ;)

lol, well after this term im suprised im still here tbh. I made a very bad choice of ppl to live with and it screwed my exams/work/confidence up. I am moving out for next year tho, so i have a chance to redeem myself :D

What course did you do? and where?

Cheers
Si

I might be coming if I can stop my tutor having a fit.

I told him today and he went crazy!!!

Personally, I thought it would be my mum who went mad!!!

Anyway, If I do come, I need to share with someone. So if you want a roomie, possibly count me in.

(y)

cheap? i'm getting £293 for 3 nights for a 2 room self caterer in silver!:eek:
How have you managed that, I'm seeing £190 for a 2 room, 4 person jobby... (silver apartment) or £157 for standard.

Or £292 with 3 rooms (silver) for 6 people or £244 standard.

Both have only 2 days left on the offer. If you want to go for the £190 one, I'll go halves with you. Even if my brother can't come, it's a twin room, so I'm sure I can bring someone else (y)

got it, 292, for 6 people in a three bedder, the threes worked well at skegg last year, and ours (helz,gaz and i) turrned into the meeting point/hang out joint........ anyone else fancy coming in, ben apparantly need you name and date of birth, if you can pm them, and for your guest cheers

Last edited:
Back