Fiat Forum Meet 3 SKEGNESS

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Meet 3 SKEGNESS

Just had a look at the Butlins website and it's basically £40-£50 per person for 3 nights self catering (Fri, Sat, Sun) based on 4 sharing which works out as cheap as any travel lodge.

Also if anyone was brave/stupid enough to want to organise a 'group' booking, if 20 or more people are on the booking there is a 10% discount...

1.6 Active 5 door in Crystal Green.

http://www.clubstilo.com

at that price i don't think there is a need for a group booking.

<div align="right">
sig1.gif
</div id="right">

Originally posted by dave
dawn why not treat the kids to a weekend at butlins;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

Yeah right mate like im bringing all 4 of my boys on my own [xx(]

Will hopefully get a babysitter :)

dawnsig2.gif

Originally posted by dawn_of_time
Originally posted by dave
dawn why not treat the kids to a weekend at butlins;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

Yeah right mate like im bringing all 4 of my boys on my own [xx(]

Will hopefully get a babysitter :)

dawnsig2.gif
you wont see them at butlins honest they go off and do there own thing, And you can spend the whole summer holidays saying if you don't behave you wont go to butlins in september;)

I think some of us have to take kids or we wont get in. I am taking my daughter and one of her friends but they will be 16 by then don't know if they are still classed as kids at butlins.
Other wise I think children under 2 are free so we will all have 2 say we have babies and take dolls with us:D

So whats happerning then, bumping this up for all those who spend thier lifes in active topics:)

binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Cheers dave (i'm one of those peeps :D)

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

how about this, i put up a poll to see who can't come on each weekend, then at the end see witch poll has the least amount of people who can't come then go with that date, does that seem fair?
first one here.
https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10765

binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Originally posted by inqueision
need to book early 4 butlins as it will busy

gonna take the tent and camp near buy..... the beach mayb lol

yep ne date in sept is good enuff 4 me
your tent will get blown away on the beach in september,

newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
binkirunning.jpg

Back