Fiat forum is skint ish ( not really but donation be good)

Currently reading:
Fiat forum is skint ish ( not really but donation be good)

Re: Fiat forum is skint

I donated last week, but I will give you another fiver if I get a FF Keyring at Stanford

YOU LISTENING DAZ!

but serious guys, just don't buy that extra pint and donate it instead. only has to be a couple of quid.

EDIT: I didn't mean donate the ACTUAL pint, I meant the money you would save.

I donated last week, but I will give you another fiver if I get a FF Keyring at Stanford

YOU LISTENING DAZ!

but serious guys, just don't buy that extra pint and donate it instead. only has to be a couple of quid.

EDIT: I didn't mean donate the ACTUAL pint, I meant the money you would save.

haha thats quite funny i actually thought you ment the pint

yeh right wont let me delete still so hes done a fab job!!
the boss said:
any images which are currently linked on the forum are locked, any which weren't you can delete freely (if you browse your images and see a padlock icon next to the "image details" text, you know it's locked)

:)

Yes, he has done a fab job, thanks for your kind words (y)...

...Oh, you didn't mean it that way did you :rolleyes: why not just PM him and slag him off as well, may as well do it properly eh! All the time and effort and money that goes into this place, and certain members want it ALL for nothing. So unappreciative! (n)

Last edited:

nice :rolleyes:

i really dont think people appreciate what they are getting for "free" as forums go with the amount of stuff that you can do on here its one of the best.

If we dont get money in to meet server costs then ben pays the bill out of his own money - so think twice before slagging him off!!!!

Last edited:

Paid.

Now, how do I go about getting rid of that "Get your own title!" text?

there is a few left iirc, dont worry:)

it would be good to have the next batch made up ready to sell some at stanford meet though

I could do with some more at Stanford! And a key ring too!

I would donate but considering there is a few nobbers on here that make my forum life hard what would be the point when im always getting wronged..

you keep coming back though...

Not one to stir the pot, I'll provide you with some advice instead - since that's what this is all about. You probably just haven't found the option, it is quite well hidden - I suppose to prevent accidental deletion. As stated as long it doesn't have a padlock click on "Photo Options" > "Edit" and check the "Delete this image" box, et voila!

I'm not allowed to delete my own pictures so no i aint donating.

aww boo hoo! People don't appreciate the amount of work that has gone into building up this site and to get working so efficienty with so many nice modifications to the basic forum....and it's ALL free, no membership fee at all!!!!!! It's a brilliant resource!!! Some people really are just idiots!! Don't upload pictures and then you will never encounter the problem of deleting them. Now GTFO!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Back