Fiat Forum app?

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum app?

I've just got myself a smartphone and tbh I don't particualrly like the mobile skin, it feels like it's cut down too much, like for old WAP phones. The problem with apps is that someone would need to spend their time writing it, unless you're volunteering ally? ;)

Edit: Saying that, with a sizeable donation perhaps the forum could invest in the vBulletin app suite - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/374619-vBulletin-Android-App-on-vbulletin.com. This forum still runs on vBulletin doesn't it?

Last edited:
I'm weary to purchase the vBulletin App now as we might change platforms soonish.

There is an alternative available, but tbh - I find the mobile skin does everything?

There is an updated one coming out in the next month or so which adds more features, I think attachments will be supported then (y)

That is the only thing I noticed missing, good news!

Thread digging here but a "like" button on mobile wouldn't go a miss, or to be able to view likes and dislikes on a post on mobile. Or even an option to swap from desktop > mobile version, so you can have a look on desktop then switch back to mobile to post.

Back