Fiat Forum app?

allyl90

Donated
There should be a FF app, its awkward to work out FF on the internet on a phone.
I've got a blackberry and it would be nice and handy for a fiat app :)

Ally

Eklipze3k

No strings on me
Staff member
I've just got myself a smartphone and tbh I don't particualrly like the mobile skin, it feels like it's cut down too much, like for old WAP phones. The problem with apps is that someone would need to spend their time writing it, unless you're volunteering ally? ;)

Edit: Saying that, with a sizeable donation perhaps the forum could invest in the vBulletin app suite - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/374619-vBulletin-Android-App-on-vbulletin.com. This forum still runs on vBulletin doesn't it?

Last edited:

Freebo

PANDA!!
Staff member
the recent changes to the mobile skin is awsome, makes the forum much easier to navigate on a phone.

ben

The Boss
Staff member
I'm weary to purchase the vBulletin App now as we might change platforms soonish.

There is an alternative available, but tbh - I find the mobile skin does everything?

There is an updated one coming out in the next month or so which adds more features, I think attachments will be supported then (y)

Freebo

PANDA!!
Staff member
I'm weary to purchase the vBulletin App now as we might change platforms soonish.

There is an alternative available, but tbh - I find the mobile skin does everything?

There is an updated one coming out in the next month or so which adds more features, I think attachments will be supported then (y)

That is the only thing I noticed missing, good news!

Eklipze3k

No strings on me
Staff member
When using the mobile skin you can switch to PC mode ... how do I make it switch back again? :eek:

Edit: Nevermind, found the blog ... m.fiatforum.com

Last edited:

JustAndy

Doesn't own a fiat..
not sure if im being blind but is there a "quick links" on the mobile skin? So i can visit threads ive posted on?

ascott92

Ex-Bravo Owner
Thread digging here but a "like" button on mobile wouldn't go a miss, or to be able to view likes and dislikes on a post on mobile. Or even an option to swap from desktop > mobile version, so you can have a look on desktop then switch back to mobile to post.