Technical Fiat ducato 2.2 multijet 100 eratic idal

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat ducato 2.2 multijet 100 eratic idal

GCM

The motorhome has only done 27k and after a 3h trip it sounded a little noisy.
Started ok the following day but the revs on idal are eratic and had white smoke from exhaust to start with then cleared after I held the revs at 2000.
Back to idal and it like it's hunting.
Any ideas?

Hi from another new member. I have a 2007 Ducato 3.0 (250) motorhome. I had a similar problem and it turned out to be the throttle body. Water had seized up a mechanism inside. I replaced with the sealed version as the original one was rubbish and a common problem (replaced with German one). I know your engine is different but worth a look.

Hi from another new member. I have a 2007 Ducato 3.0 (250) motorhome. I had a similar problem and it turned out to be the throttle body. Water had seized up a mechanism inside. I replaced with the sealed version as the original one was rubbish and a common problem (replaced with German one). I know your engine is different but worth a look.
Thanks, it started this morning rough drove it 110miles, no problems idling better but not smooth. I'm going g to look at the whole fuel system as a start and see if there is anything from diagnosis

Back