Currently reading:
fiat cars in scrap yards.

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
try the SALVO GROUP in heanor, derbyshire. they have 2 yards, one for french cars and the other for italian cars. they have everything. 20vt coupes, punto sportings, gt's occasionally, unos, most fiat engines, parts bits whatever! really really good and if they don't have something just leave your number and they ring you when they have it! they have alloys too and full leather interiors!

01773 719326

Dunc

I agree. The italian car one is a Fiat heaven. Had about seven cinq sportings (most in better shape than mine!) when I last went. Also have loads of punto's etc. Very reasonable (and negotiable!) prices too. Top stuff

Phil

Fiat MK1 parts

I dont know if any one is interested,but, ive just visited my local salvage yard and he has and always does have about 8 fiat punto mk1s in. He also has acouple of bravos,cinqs etc, so if you cant get hold of what you need round your own area let me know and ill see if i can help you.Obviously, im not in the habit of posting bonnets etc so id have to sort something with you on that situation!. Just thought id try to help people out as i know what a pain in the ass it can be sometimes trying to source used parts.(y)

photos from
kelvedon autos,
allshots farm,
woodhouse lane,
kelvedon
essex
CO5 9DF,
01376 583592,

tell them you are from fiat forum
DSC00026.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

panda sandwich
DSC00032.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

black cinq sporting with all good panels (Head gasket gone maybe?) and good interior. Red bits awell, wheels have gone but all else still there.

Its on a 1994 plate and is in sunderland metal company or NE metal company.

PM me if you want something (i.e bumpers are near mint).

Y reg fiat seicento sporting at Doncaster Motor Spares Bentley near doncaster. Abrath Interior in good condition.

also 1 or 2 cinq's

why buy scrap bits? any major parts can be sold to you at unbeleivable prices ,ie clutch £41.00 new 3 piece not recon ,.,starter from £45.00,,,,,,,,,,alternators from £50.00

rich. said:
i dont no if its been done.but the idea is you see a fiat in a scrapy that may be of some use to another owner.you post the details.such as model/year/whats left on it.and the location.good for those with older models.thats it.
whats the point clutches/. starters/. alternators ie ..... under 50.00 new units not exchange 01925 418851

oldracer said:
why buy scrap bits? any major parts can be sold to you at unbeleivable prices ,ie clutch £41.00 new 3 piece not recon ,.,starter from £45.00,,,,,,,,,,alternators from £50.00
we like to recycle, better for the planet,
:Offtopic:the clutch kit a bit dear guys on ebay do new 3 piece not recon for £30
we also use www.shop4parts.co.uk and local motorfactors

Back