Technical Fiat Bravo stereo - secret menu?

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Bravo stereo - secret menu?

Hi guys,

Just wondering how many people realised that there is a few hidden menu options - not that they do anything nice but...they are there ;-)

First one - hold button 1 and 6 (memory buttons) pressed together - should come up on the screen as PIONEER-S105 VE00701 (That's showing on mine, what's on yours?)

Second - Hold button 2 and 6 - some tests will come up with the results - use right arrow (beside volume knob) to switch between them.

Third one - Hold button 3 and 6 - SPEAKERS TEST! Yeah, don't jump out of a car ;-) Starts from front left bottom speaker, when you use right arrow it will switch to the next ones - it's generating some certain frequency noise to test the speakers - love subwoofer one, especially at midnight in quiet estate - i woke my neighbours last night when i was messing around with my radio ;-)

Fourth - Hold button 4 and 6 - display test, whole stereo display will light up.

Anybody has figured out any other options??

maybe it's for factory testing purposes. Nothing relevant to us..?

Last edited:
Search THIS forum in Stilo section about Radio codes and aircon service menu - that's how i found details about it. I'll post some info tmw when i come back from work. I found out that basically aircon service menu can tell you car speed, fan speed, engine revs, temperature from various sensors, voltage etc etc. I got a bit upset when I found out info about our Bravo stereo and aircon service menu was well known to Stilo users since 2005-2006!!! Yes, it's the same thing in our Bravo as in Stilo...
Some french stilo club forum has some info based on spanish forum - http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...start=30&sid=7ebad935182fd4893748f73973feb31f

I have found a few things in a menu but you probably all know about them

When you press and hold the MODE button on the right, you can set a speed beep amongst other things to go off as a speeding warning - that surprised the wife on her way to work the other morning.

The Thing was It was set at 85mph :eek: naughty girl

Last edited:
Search THIS forum in Stilo section about Radio codes and aircon service menu - that's how i found details about it. I'll post some info tmw when i come back from work. I found out that basically aircon service menu can tell you car speed, fan speed, engine revs, temperature from various sensors, voltage etc etc. I got a bit upset when I found out info about our Bravo stereo and aircon service menu was well known to Stilo users since 2005-2006!!! Yes, it's the same thing in our Bravo as in Stilo...
Some french stilo club forum has some info based on spanish forum - http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...start=30&sid=7ebad935182fd4893748f73973feb31f

That's because the Bravo is based on the Stilo. The climate control is just re-designed to appear different(as to fit into the Bravo design). Both cars are based on the Fiat C-Platform so things that work for the Stilo will work on the Bravo(i.e the climate secret menu). However the list that's floating around(based on the spanish/french list) is not the correct one for us(this might be because the ECU has been updated for the Bravo), I haven't been able to locate the correct one and if anybody has it please post it here :)

Ah right ok...sorry that is what I was thinking but thought (for some reason) you could also change the settings - which is what I wasn't totally understanding. If it just provides read outs then that makes a lot more sense.

I just tested it.
When I changed options I listenet to small klick sounds from the left (my car is left steering) of the dashboard.
The brake pedal hardened so like when the enjine is not running. I suppose you can modify settings in your car through that menu.
How can we find that out?

Back