General Fiat Bravo Mk 1 Alloy Wheels Question

Currently reading:
General Fiat Bravo Mk 1 Alloy Wheels Question

black bravo man

Hi guys havent been on for ages but justvcurious can anyone tell me what the name of this particular alloy wheel is called as im lookingcat getting a better set for mine soon

Cheers guys

Steve

1366961617776.jpg

I'm not sure what you want to achieve... are you specifically looking for those wheels for a Mk1 car, or did you just see them and like them?

They look like the most obscure Fiat alloys that it is possible to get for those cars so I'd say you have no chance of finding them. There were some other 6-spoke 14" rims available for those cars (I got some from ebay last year, scruffy but good price) and a few 5 or 7 spoke 15" alloys - these do generally look better but if you're going for the Mk1 look then almost any Fiat 14" alloy should do - Punto, Tipo, Tempra, Marea, ....

Thank you blue john, yeah oddily enough I had a set of these wheels but decided to change them, and now wish id kept them, but yeah ill keep a look out and see whats what

cheers

steve

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back