Technical FIAT BRAVO 2009 - CLIMATE CONTROL

Currently reading:
Technical FIAT BRAVO 2009 - CLIMATE CONTROL

zaidrazzaq

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have FIAT BRAVO-198, 2009 MODEL
I am facing problem in climate control panel.

PROBLEM:
Passenger side works perfectly fine as per set temperature, but driver side and back side is always with opposite temperature.
for example, if I set it on hot 32 degrees, passenger side will be with hot air (as it should be) and driver side will be with cold air like ac running (no matter what temperature I set on dual climate zone)
and if I set lower temperature (for example 18 degrees) then passenger side is with cold air and driver side is with hot air.
Also, sometimes both sides works fine as it should be for 2-3 days and again same problem hits back.

I am unable to figure this out, previous owner told me this problem came when he installed LED screen and adjusted some cables (I don’t believe him completely)
please help me to solve this issue.

images also attached here
thanks

Attachments

• A1Q (1).JPG
    A1Q (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 209
  • A1Q (2).jpg
    A1Q (2).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 101
  • A1Q (3).jpg
    A1Q (3).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 106
Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Try the Self Learning procedure.

CLIMATE CONTROL SELF-LEARNING PROCEDURE

The AUTO and MONO buttons must be pressed simultaneously within 40 seconds of the ignition being turned to the ON position in order to active this procedure. A few seconds later a figure will appear on the display (in place of the driver's side set temperature) which will count down to indicate the time remaining before the start of the procedure. At the same time (i.e. whilst the count down is taking place) the previous self-learning status is signalled on the passenger temperature setting:

'1' flashes if the previous self-learning procedure failed
'0' indicates that the previous self-learning procedure was successful

This procedure is not carried out if at least one of the above mentioned buttons is released whilst the figure on the left hand side is not zero (this is designed to check the outcome of the previous self-learning procedure).

Exiting the procedure zeroes the 40 second counting period from when the ignition is switched ON, to allow the procedure to be repeated without having to switch the ignition OFF.

Hi

I performed these steps for reset.

But passenger side was first with 02 (not blinking) and after some seconds passenger side was with 01 blinking all the time. And then there was some sound inside ac unit like it was starting again

BUT at the end same problem is still existing

Can you please see attached pictures and guide me with next steps

Thanks

Attachments

• B (1).jpeg
    B (1).jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 118
  • B (2).jpeg
    B (2).jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 108
Airflow control flaps are operated by an electric motor and a plastic link that usually breaks. Most likely, this is the problem, as the solution is quite laborious, the entire dashboard is removed.

Last edited:
Back