General Fiat Bravo 1.6 multijet 105 Service manual

Currently reading:
General Fiat Bravo 1.6 multijet 105 Service manual

Dalepack

Hi, I have the service manual elearn on my pc but it only covers the 1.9 diesel engine. I am looking for a diagram of the 1.6 diesel to see the layout and to find out more about the fitting and removal of the EGR Valve on the 1.6 multijet 2008 version. I can't find much info anywhere. The engine is used on the Alfa Romeo Mito, Lancia Delta but it's all getting top secret info nowadays. Any new info would be a great help.

Yeah, I'm really keen to find one too! doesnt seem like there are any about!

Did anyone ever manage to find anything on this as I'm still struggling to find a service manual for a Fiat Bravo 1.6 Multijet Eco :bang:

I don't think you will find the service manual for 1.6 Multijet, because now the eLearn is called keyLEARN ( USB PEN ).

I wasn't able to find any release of key LEARN out there, but if anyone finds out anything great. :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi Piemanpm,

Thanks for looking, greatly appreciated,

I've never found anything more rare and difficult to find than a service manual or even parts for the my 2008 Bravo Dynamic Eco 1.6 Diesel 105, :mad:

Thanks again,

Hi Piemanpm,

Thanks for looking, greatly appreciated,

I've never found anything more rare and difficult to find than a service manual or even parts for the my 2008 Bravo Dynamic Eco 1.6 Diesel 105, :mad:

Thanks again,
Hi,

If you speack French (or read ...) you can buy RTA book for Bravo 1.6 mjet 105, available on http://www.revue-technique-auto.fr
It cost about 30€ for paper book or 22€ for digital one.

Regards

Back