Technical Fiat Abarth 500 issues

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Abarth 500 issues

I can check it (not today though), but I'm a bit confused. Your problem is the driver airbag (2nd stage), but the value you post in the next picture is of the passenger airbag (2nd stage 3 Ohm).

gr J

Edit: Even if (big if!) the PDC controller is there, it might expect a different sensor (FL vs pre FL).

gr J
I think I'll get it to work. If I clear the error code on PDC it shows the parking sensors and then stops. I'll replace it with a 3 PDC cable loom.

You were right about the airbag, I couldn't figure it out. Decided to open the glovebox and see the airbag in there is also with resistors, terrible job from the previous owner and dangerous. Will fix it in a couple of days and hope to get everything working :)

I can check it (not today though), but I'm a bit confused. Your problem is the driver airbag (2nd stage), but the value you post in the next picture is of the passenger airbag (2nd stage 3 Ohm).

gr J

Edit: Even if (big if!) the PDC controller is there, it might expect a different sensor (FL vs pre FL).

gr J
You were right, decided to open up the passengers airbag and saw a resistor there, changed it now every airbag error is gone. MES is a really handy tool for this car, been able to do so much. Most of the errors are gone now, so I'm happy for that. Just a couple more things and I'm done

Today I finally finished the car. Everything is wired up, all the errors gone. Only one thing I can't figure out, since I have an aftermarket radio the odometer is flashing. Did a proxy allignment but it fails. When I unplug the canbus of the radio and then do the allignment it completes and it stops flashing. Connecting the canbus makes it flash again.

So basically that's the only issue I have for now. Any solutions for this?

Back