Technical Fiat 600D

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 600D

Hi there, be gentle with me its my first time (on this forum anyway) . I am in the process of restoring a 1967 Fiat 600D (RHD) that is one of only 76 registered in the UK. The welding is finished (at last) and the respray was completed in September. The steering and suspension is also finished and I am now working on the brake system. Every part that can be replaced has been (thank goodness for the internet!). If any one has information about these quirky vehicles or would like any advice please let me know. My only problem at the moment is trying to track down a complete set of headlamps, but I may have to adapt the body work and use standard 7" item. All the best , Peter

Hi there, be gentle with me its my first time (on this forum anyway) . I am in the process of restoring a 1967 Fiat 600D (RHD) that is one of only 76 registered in the UK. The welding is finished (at last) and the respray was completed in September. The steering and suspension is also finished and I am now working on the brake system. Every part that can be replaced has been (thank goodness for the internet!). If any one has information about these quirky vehicles or would like any advice please let me know. My only problem at the moment is trying to track down a complete set of headlamps, but I may have to adapt the body work and use standard 7" item. All the best , Peter

Hi and welcome to The Fiat Forum, some pics of you unusual car and your admirable, ambitious restoration would be welcomed by most on here.

Hi my first time on this forum in fact any forum I have recently purchased a 1967 Fiat 600D and would like to know how to remove rear seat backrest It piviots but can’t see how to release to remove Any help appreciated Have looked in genuine Fiat 600D workshop manual which has no mention of seats at all and can’t find anything on internet
Bought new seat covers to fit
Thanks
Anthony

Back