General Fiat 500 restyle 2015.

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 restyle 2015.

Me neither....why on earth would I want to do that? :)

I think they like to start them in advance from the comfort of they're warm home on cold mornings so they're nice and toasty when they sit in, not entirely a bad idea if you live in long term -C climates I suppose

Fiat 500 Pop: ecco come appare la versione “base”!

DSC0097.jpg

Nelle foto ufficiali della Nuova 500 l’abbiamo vista solo in allestimento Lounge, ricco di cromature, dettagli in tinta carrozzeria e cerchi in lega.
Oggi vi mostriamo, per la prima volta su strada, come appare l’allestimento di partenza, denominato Pop.
Mancano i cerchi in lega, gli specchietti retrovisori sono in plastica grezza così come il listello sulla parte bassa del paraurti posteriore e i baffetti anteriori sono in tinta carrozzeria.
Il bianco pastello non aiuta, nonostante i 400€ di sovrapprezzo.

DSC0099.jpg

http://icsphotography.it/2015/07/fiat-500-pop-ecco-come-appare-la-versione-base

Has anyone actually heard anything concerning the S variant? I'm starting to think that it's not going to happen and they will simply say that as the TA 85/105 engines are represented in the new line already just use that.

Also, I'm not sure the new design is as good a template/as easy to make look sporty as the older 500 was/is.

Has anyone actually heard anything concerning the S variant? I'm starting to think that it's not going to happen and they will simply say that as the TA 85/105 engines are represented in the new line already just use that.

Also, I'm not sure the new design is as good a template/as easy to make look sporty as the older 500 was/is.

They'll do it alright, I reckon it'll be announced in the next month or two for 2016 delivery, they'll have to integrate the likes of UConnect regardless.

According to the car magazines that've reviewed the facelifted Pop/Lounge, the S and Abarth version will be updated next year. Until then they carry on unchanged. Not necessarily a bad thing externally, but a shame they have to wait for the updated interior.

Come to Greece guys and buy it here and import it into UK = )
So the politicians were right. Bringing our money to Greece is also beneficial for us!
wink.gif

I envy you guys. The Dutch FIAT website still doesn't show any information about the new 500.
shakehead.gif

Good write up on the new 500 in this months Auto Italia by Chris Rees, very fair impartial article with some good photos. Going on sale in early September in the UK apparently. He also confirmed the Abarth will get a more extreme upgrade for mid 2016 and also the S will get its own specific facelift for next year.

My local dealers in Southport and Preston both have the new versions on show. I'm pleased to see Fiat have been very careful with the updates and it still looks great. I'd have another one any day as they look as good now (if not better) than the one I bought when they first went on sale.

Back