General Fiat 500 Haynes manual

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 Haynes manual

To send a copy would infringe copyright, so good luck with that.
There are websites that sell pdf copies, have a search.
You could just buy the book, much easier to have it to hand than on screen.
Then there's the genuine Fiat manual, downloadable from here: https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=446

Download all five files into a new directory.
Open them with Winrar (Google it, free download) and create an ISO file. Then write this ISO file to a CD. You now have a CD of the Fiat manual.

Sounds easy from the simple instructions above. May need perseverance, as the creation of ISO file and CD can fight, and produce a few coasters. A while since I last did one, but after several, I still waste a CD or two.
So you need patience, several CDs, and a box of tissues.

To send a copy would infringe copyright, so good luck with that.
There are websites that sell pdf copies, have a search.
You could just buy the book, much easier to have it to hand than on screen.
Then there's the genuine Fiat manual, downloadable from here: https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=446

Download all five files into a new directory.
Open them with Winrar (Google it, free download) and create an ISO file. Then write this ISO file to a CD. You now have a CD of the Fiat manual.

Sounds easy from the simple instructions above. May need perseverance, as the creation of ISO file and CD can fight, and produce a few coasters. A while since I last did one, but after several, I still waste a CD or two.
So you need patience, several CDs, and a box of tissues.

Not sure sending from somewhere or downloading from Fiat Forum or eslewhere and Copyright infringement are mutually exclusive. The workshop materials/publications are copyright of (in this case Fiat) and you have to have legally purchased a copy for private use, or more public use and/or redistribution. About the only exception in law is where you can make extract copies of part (not all) for educational use.

How the Fiat Forum manages to get away with holding Fiat Copyrighted materials for free download I don't know. It could be that they have paid Fiat the appropriate fees or have formal approval to do so. I've not seen this explained or justified.

At the end of the day it is up to the Copyright holder to enforce their copyright and issue the relevant desist / other notices. However this does not detract from the fact that such Copyright infringement is illegal in law and practice. :D:D:D:D

Back